Think pink!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some really really cutre stuff I found, I want it all, even if it didn't go to a good cause.

Betsy Bar Zum soap Indigowild.com theres a lot of other cute stuff on there too.

betsybar.jpg

Body Systems pomegranite sugar scrub, body-systems/net

pomegranate.jpg

Pink tic tacs!

TicTac.jpg

Breast cancer wristbands Target or Amazon

breast_cancer_wristband.jpg

oreck vaccum

komen_xl_vac.gif

Eleni’s Cookies

Bfashionawarenessbb2.jpg

Everlast pink boxing gloves

everlast-worldwide_1964_4763934.gif

Conair pink flat iron

hc_cs3b.jpg

Kitchenaid pink appliances

p31874.jpg

p48074.jpg

p55108.jpg

Pink M&Ms

prod_img3.gif

Salton Chocolate Treat Maker

saltontreat.jpg

Tint Cosmetic, the pink lipgloss is bubblegum flavored

tinte.jpg

Sonia Kushak Brushes

brushes.jpg

Marc Jacobs Charm bracelet

bccharm.jpg

I love it when October gets near and all the Breast Cancer Awareness stuff comes out. The kitchen appliances are cool looking. Like something that belongs in a 50's kitchen.

Ooh, I love that brush set. Most sets have several brushes I wouldn't use but I really like that one. Plus, it's pink!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh, I love that brush set. Most sets have several brushes I wouldn't use but I really like that one. Plus, it's pink!
smile.gif
That brush set is only $20 and a whopping 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer funds, b/c sonia is a survivor herself. And her brushes are pretty good too.
I meant to put the prices on everything, but I forgot I'll try to do that here after dinner.

Hi,

It's so wonderful to see others getting into the "Pink" mode. I've already purchased my Tic Tacs for this year. There's a few more things I will buy too.

Back