This has to be a joke!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Think of all the makeup we could buy for the price this piece of toast is selling for!
icon_eek.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...577795202&rd=1

Regina

i HATE this shit. they had this about a year ago with mary, saying this woman years ago saw mary in her bread, saved it for a LONG time and the bread never got rotten. people were bidding $10,000.00. CRAZY. some people are just so stupid.

I wonder if people actually end up buying things like that and actually PAYING for it!?!? LOL Like the guy who was selling his ex's wedding dress and had that great listing that a million people went to and bid on - and it was up to over $100K at the end of the auction if you went into the bid history - almost everyone retracted their bids, and it ended up REALLY selling for less than $1k I believe.
icon_wink.gif

Boy, I need to come up with something to sell so I can buy more makeup
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I wonder if people actually end up buying things like that and actually PAYING for it!?!? LOL Like the guy who was selling his ex's wedding dress and had that great listing that a million people went to and bid on - and it was up to over $100K at the end of the auction if you went into the bid history - almost everyone retracted their bids, and it ended up REALLY selling for less than $1k I believe.
icon_wink.gif

Yeah I think a lot of people create fake accounts to bid on these things...

Lilla - find something cool enough for thegoldenpalace.com to bid on! They pay tons of money!

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Yeah I think a lot of people create fake accounts to bid on these things...Lilla - find something cool enough for thegoldenpalace.com to bid on! They pay tons of money!

Yeah - especially for advertising! Come up with a creative way to advertise, and they'll bid! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is a good question, I wonder that also!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I wonder if people actually end up buying things like that and actually PAYING for it!?!? LOL Like the guy who was selling his ex's wedding dress and had that great listing that a million people went to and bid on - and it was up to over $100K at the end of the auction if you went into the bid history - almost everyone retracted their bids, and it ended up REALLY selling for less than $1k I believe.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Oh my goodness I can't believe 109 people were actually crazy enough to big on a fake toast they could've made themselves. It's just unbelievable!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Tony was bidder #107
wink.gif
j/k LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back