This is a good saturday :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
today is sunnier and warmer than all the other days of the week, so YAY !!

we received a postcard from my dad's brother, he's on holiday with wife and kids not so far from where we used to live, in Brittany, cool
biggrin.gif
wish i had their cellphone number so i could ask them to bring me back some stuff niark niark (lol).

and my parents received a tax refund !!

that good

i had a good day too

i went with my dad to buy some things

and now he sleep and im here

It's only an average day here. I've been at work today and it's going to rain, but James has bought me a Subway and some chocolate.

That's great!!! Sunny here but COLD!!! in the 50's F, this morning...

Karren

Glad you're having a good day!

I just woke up so it's hard to tell if it will be a nice day yet . . .

I do have 55$ I'd like to go blow on makeup
biggrin.gif

lol Kee !! though i had to pay it back.

i wanted to go to the library bring back some dvds. ==> this will wait next week.

instead let's go by some wakame at the japanese grocery store ==> 2 hours of underground are too much just for damn seaweeds and some japanese candy you know you can't eat and will have to give to your brother who likes them just as much as you do.

so i stayed in front of my comp the whole afternoon.

but i'm going to eat chinese tonight !! and the restaurant is so close we need to walk for two minutes to reach it !!! not mentioning good of course.

its pouring rain out down here... it doesnt even feel like we've had a summer here at all (vancouver island)

No rain here and it hasnt rained since July 10th.There is a cold fron however,it was 97 today.
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back