This is so random but....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that Susan Powter is back on TV. This women *to me* is the most annoying person I have ever come across. But I have to admit she has a great body! But whats up with the pink hair?

susanPowter_27_sm.jpg

I totally agree..So annoying..someone need to fix her up with Tony Little(beyond annoying)They'd be a perfect couple
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Has anyone noticed that Susan Powter is back on TV. This women *to me* is the most annoying person I have ever come across. But I have to admit she has a great body! But whats up with the pink hair?
susanPowter_27_sm.jpg

You're totally right. Maybe not so much the pink hair but the way she chooses to wear it. I guess because her personality is so annoying that everything else about her is annoying. By the way, it my job to critique/mock celebrities
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre What's wrong with pink hair?It's not like anybody here is trying very hard to be natural.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre I don't think we have anough people walking around with fun hair. I mean, full-on Bird of Paradise hair. Lovely shades of fuscia, tangerine, violet, aqua...... Thanks goodness! Honestly, I'm really just playing. I'm sure she's a lovely person.

Susan Powter is a girl with TONS of DRIVE and determination....uuuhhhhhhh......about 8 years ago Im sure she made a ton os bux before, we all were ANNOYED with the way she was.......Oh ya...the pink hair?..................who has pink hair at 50 anyhow? Unless you have the ol' "I go to the salon and get my curly purple hair every friday"

Not for nothing but we're just playing. This thread has obviously hit a nerve with you, no harm was ment at all. Sorry if I got your panties in a knot
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre Is that the royal "we"?
smile.gif

Who cares? Does it really matter?

Is there some rule somewhere that states when a woman turns 50 she has to go all "notmal"?

I did a friend of mine's hair purple for her 50th birthday (and I don't mean the mauve rinse - I mean freakin' purple) and she looked great.

It's not like most women in North America don't have dyed hair at that age. If you're gonna dye it anyway, have some fun if you're not trapped in a job that will punish you for it.

What year is this anyway?

I guess it really is a matter of opinion.I think she looks ridiculous..That has nothing to do with the color persay..Color is great ..It's more the weird"Stuck in a bad 80's video" style..She should have seen a stylist and if that IS the work of a stylist they should be publicly pelted with rotten fruit

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre Is that the royal "we"?
smile.gif

Who cares? Does it really matter?

Is there some rule somewhere that states when a woman turns 50 she has to go all "notmal"?

I did a friend of mine's hair purple for her 50th birthday (and I don't mean the mauve rinse - I mean freakin' purple) and she looked great.

It's not like most women in North America don't have dyed hair at that age. If you're gonna dye it anyway, have some fun if you're not trapped in a job that will punish you for it.

What year is this anyway?

Maribelle, I'm all about different opinions, different lifestyles but I'm not about this board getting ugly towards each other, which was where it was going and there are SO many "other" boards that cater to that. We were just playing. If you noticed in my 1st post the pink hair comment was an afterthought, it was her annoying attitude that I was posting about. I really don't care what color her hair, it has no bearing on my life. So anyway, debates and opinions are great but this one was getting a little weird, ya know? Just for the record I'm not a conservative, not by a longshot
biggrin.gif

I want to hear about what you were posting in your 1st post, about what you do. It sounds like you have a ton of great info.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre Actually, I was just talkin' back. It never hurts a forum to have different points of view presented, no? I would think that you'd agree considering the tag with your signature.I mean, c'mon...There was just post after post of people just going on about the pink hair.

I'm okay with conservatives presenting their views as long as they're okay with me presenting mine. For whatever reason, you have assumed something about knotted panties (I prefer naughty panties) just because I spoke my mind and it was not in agreement with yours. Honestly, I used smileys and everything.

The comment about "panties in a knot" however, in my circles, is considered rude. Don't know your intention and am not assuming anything as I don't know you. I do like to deliniate my boundaries, however, so that people know for future reference.

BTW, I don't wear panties!
smile.gif

Frankly,I think the Bush administration is just as silly as the do in question.But that's a different topic all together
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre You certainly feel very strongly about her hair. How do you feel about the Bush administration?
smile.gif
Know what though...? Like her hair or not, she managed to get into your heads long enough.
Fashion and style are very much a matter of opinion. I was glad to see you post "I think..." rather than "She looks..." People can get downright militant about what's "right" or "wrong" - even when it's about the way other people choose to look. Also, I find the people who are so quick to criticize really don't like it when the question of taste is turned around on them.

Personally I like her hair just fine - not a paragon of style, but not bad either. Nuff said.
biggrin.gif

Michelle you are my hero
biggrin.gif

So well said. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=75><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=50 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quote-bg.gif)" vAlign=center width="100%">Quote:</TD><TD width=14>
quot-top-right.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-lr-bg.gif)" vAlign=bottom align=left width=15></TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=left width=0><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=200 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=72>
quot-by-left.gif
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-bye-bg.gif)" vAlign=center noWrap align=left width="100%">Originally Posted by: Maribelle Lebre
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=0>
quot-by-right.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-top-bg.gif)" vAlign=center width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=10>
quot-top-right-10.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quoting-left.gif)" width=10></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quoting-right.gif)" width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-left-bg.gif)" width=10></TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff> How do you feel about the Bush administration?
smile.gif
Know what though...? Like her hair or not, she managed to get into your heads long enough.

Maribelle

What in the world.... How did Bush get dragged into this anyway?

Just for the record, Susan Powter didn't 'get into my head' your comments did and my taste wasn't questioned either but then again I don't feel a need to defend myself/lifestyle about how I look. Very odd how you brought it to that level. You had a good point until you got so far off the track that it got comical. Don't really know what to say about this one.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Michelle2003 Bush Administration? Where did that come from? You went from hair to the Bush administration.
biggrin.gif
But since you STARTED it, let's roll as they say as some famous few said.
OPINION BELOW:
cool.gif

(you can have your own opinions here)

Don't get me started on the Bush Administration. Unfortunately, the left doesn't stand a chance in November, just watch. Someone who believes in helping other rather than getting a blow job in the oval office hallway and LIEING about it when asked. WTF!

Now don't get me wrong, Bill Clinton was one of the smartest more charismatic presidents we have ever seen...a real president that could attract alot of voters...just a slime bucket who lied under oath.

I have always thought about George Bush as a great president because he is passionate/emotional about things. When we got our new 2003 tax booklet in the mail, we were blow away!! As a small business owner we have noticed the NICE changes including the marriage penalty. He definitely gets things done unlike previous presidents. It was a statement to the nation when an incumbent VP can be beaten by the newcomer. I think that if we would not have blasted Afghanistan and freed Iraq, that the Libya, Iran and now North Korea would not be coughing up info based on our power and lack of "we will just sit around until another 9/11 happens"

Key Points:

[*]Lowering the income tax rate for all of us.

[*]Finally getting rid of that idiotic marriage penalty which gave a lower standard deduction to married people.

[*]Getting rid of the TYRANT Saddam and freeing millions in Iraq from serious oppression

[*]Promoting fairness and a chance for a future for millions of illegals with his new work proposal. Plus, it raises tax dollars at the same time.

Plain and simple...........W gets things done. The economy during the previous presidency was a creation of the internet and the past development of the nation's infrastructure. But then again, Al Gore created the internet so maybe Clinton is responsible for the economy since Gore was his VP.

Maribelle, I have sat back and watched your snippy postings back and forth and I can see your agenda now.

Peace out

Originally Posted by Maribelle Lebre

LOL!Well, sir, we must aid you in your digestion.

Your choice of ales - or lagers - it is!

biggrin.gif

Ooooh ok, well.....bringeth me a Coors LIGHT LOL

omg ur ppl r dissin pink hair i had pink hair a few months ago and it luked quite cool omg im upset now!!!
frown.gif

i neva heard of her wen was she around wen elvis was lol
tongue.gif

We aren't dissin' pink hair.. some of us were merely stating we though that this color/style didn't suit the person in question

Originally Posted by Tweetiepie omg ur ppl r dissin pink hair i had pink hair a few months ago and it luked quite cool omg im upset now!!!
frown.gif

i neva heard of her wen was she around wen elvis was lol
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back