This is so scary

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know it looks like its just 2 abdomens that someone glued together and called it a new bug.

Ewwwwww!! I hope I never encounter one of those! I don't think I'd live to tell the story if I did see one.

I have goosebumps!! Seriously where's the head of that thing?? I can't figure it out hahahaha wow it's pretty nasty. I can't stand cockroaches and I've seen plenty of them, if I ever saw anything like that I would scream my lungs out!

Only a few bugs bug me ... Spiders and those long legged centipedes.. Look like long spiders.. And they leave a nasty sting if they crawl on your skin.. As the weather turns cooler in NA here the bugs are looking for a nice warm place to winter over.. You may want to think about bug bombing your hosue if you have an infestation.. My daughters apartment at school is full of spiders and she wakes up in the morning with spider bites all over her.. She's trying to get the landlord to do something about it...

eww, gross, that's disgusting. i hate bugs. i don't think i've ever seen that before. eww.

Back