This is so scary

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday night while brushing my teeth I seen something running in the corner in my eye I looked down it was my first encounter with a potato bug it was the uglys little thing.just in case you see how they look like.

potatobug_10.jpg

Ewwwwwww
undwech.gif
I was brushing my teeth a few days ago and a GIANT spider came crawling out of the drain in the sink, I hate bugs.

oh my gosh gross! Doesn't it seem like bugs are always in bathrooms and it's so annoying because you have to finish what you're doing in there!

Alaska doesn't get very many creepy bugs.. anyways, how big do those get??

ew, I am not afraid of 'bugs' unless they have a special ability.. like jumping 8 ft in the air etc. but this bug sounds gross lol

And this is in L.A.?

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif ew, I am not afraid of 'bugs' unless they have a special ability.. like jumping 8 ft in the air etc. but this bug sounds gross lol
And this is in L.A.?

yup I live in L.A.

OMG, i would've screamed if I saw something like that. It looks like a cross btwn a bee with frog legs :S

I guess the only things I've seen in my house out of the ordinary are waterbugs. those things can be twice the size of my huge toe! Another thing I can't stand are centipedes *shivers*

Btw, I found a FAQ site about potato bug...haha, quite funny though
lol.gif

Potatobugs.com

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yesterday night while brushing my teeth I seen something running in the corner in my eye I looked down it was my first encounter with a potato bug it was the uglys little thing.just in case you see how they look like.
http://www.potatobugs.com/pix/images/potatobug_10.jpg

Usually it's quite rare I heard to actually witness a live potato bug. Usually when ppl find one within the house, they're usually dying or they were dead already since they're generally underground nocturnal bugs

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif The could get pretty big like the size of ear plus their fat chubby bugs. If I saw a bug the size of an ear, I would seriously crap my pants.....no kidding.

Yuck! That is one ugly looking bug! I'm not sure if we have those critters here.

I remember at my Uncle's house a huge centipede crawled out of the drain in bathroom sink. Ugh!

Latest posts

Back