This is why I love MAC!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've asked a few peeps if they've had problems with their 182 brush. I seemed to be the only person whose brush sheds like CRAZY! I've also noticed, while the brush seemed matted down even after I washed it, it wasn't. Simply, the bristles in the center have broken in half! WTF!

While my lovely 182 still works just fine, it's such a nuisance to use, and I'm the only person who owns the brush who has this issue! So, I called MAC's customer service. The lovely lady said they would send me postage paid, once I sent the brush back and they received it, they'd send a new one. I told her I'd hate to part with the brush for however long the process took since I use it daily. So, she's actually sending me the NEW brush with the postage, and once I get them, I'm sending back the old brush!

How awesome is that?! I love that they're always willing to be so accommodating to their valued customers! I know you're wondering, "Why not just take it to your local counter?" It's because apparently my MAC doesn't sell 182 brushes... So, I'd have to go to a MAC store, or use the path I'm using anyway. ANYWHO! MAC definitely rocks! LOL!

I have the same problem with the 180. It sheds like crazy and leaves white hairs all over my face.

M880_261.jpg

Oh yeah, this thing sheds BAD! It's like I've just shaved off my eyebrows! I tap off any hairs before I apply my MMU, after I've let the MMU "sink" into the brush, and I still get hairs EVERYWHERE!

MAC is always so fantastic. I was just down there today, and one of the artists there was just chatting it up (he's my favorite there) while I shopped, for no other reason than just to be nice (and I guess 'cause I just got back! He said he missed me lol)

That's great Aquilah! They really seem to want to keep their customers happy.
smile.gif

I am amazed how good Mac is in making the customer happy. They take used plastic, and they have online a customer service rep live..

You get similar service with Apple. When my ipod broke they sent me a box which arrived the next day, the return box was marked to go to Texas. I sent it off an I recieved an ipod the next day. I suspect they could see DHL had recieved the box they had sent me, and sent me a replacement ipod which I recieved the day AFTER I sent mine it. Point is, I love good service and I'll always pay more for it. Mac returned a product I bought months ago!

So we have two great products MAC Cosmetics and Mac Computers. hehehe

Latest posts

Back