This maybe be a stupid question...but what would you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok my bf loves this two bands (shadowsfall and mudvanye)

I hate them but they are coming to town and he wants me to go

here said if i go....he will buy me 100 bucks of mac make-uo

what would you do?

keep in mad i really hate these bands

i WOULD TOTALLY GO!!! YOU SHOULD JUST TRICK YOURSELF AND BE REALLY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT IT, THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I GO TO WORK!!! THINK OF IT THIS WAY, WHEN YOU'RE 80 YEARS OLD ARE YOU GOING TO BE THINKING, "MAN I REALLY WISH I DIDNT GO TO THAT DUMB CONCERT IN EXCHANGE FOR $100 OF MAC MAKEUP, THAT I LOVE"

I DOUBT IT. IT'S ONLY ONE DAY OF YOUR LIFE, I THINK YOU'LL SURVIVE. I HOPE
icon_eek.gif

Go for it! As much as you hate the band, you will get to hang out with your BF PLUS you will get some kick ass makle-up (just in time for some of the new collections that are coming out).

I don't see the downside to this. If you go, you'll be the sweet, supportive girlfriend who will look terrific with her new MAC makeup. You'll only have to bear with it for an hour or two while your new cosmetics will last for quite some time.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kremes I don't see the downside to this. If you go, you'll be the sweet, supportive girlfriend who will look terrific with her new MAC makeup. You'll only have to bear with it for an hour or two while your new cosmetics will last for quite some time.
wink.gif
I second that!!!

If you think you can cope with something you really hate, then go. If it will upset you and make you miserable then don't go. It all depends on if the 100$ worth of makeup are worth it. Do you think you could be optimistic and watch the band? You could always take ear plugs too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What do you reckon????

Latest posts

Back