This ROCKS...bid and won on ANOTHER Twisted Fayte auction!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So ever since I discovered the make-up known as Twisted Fayte that I am quite certain is a gift from God, I have been communicating with Heather as to how best get my hands on whatever she has left!

I posted my first Twisted Fayte haul (and boy, was it an AMAZING one!) in the Hauling A$$ forum, and just now discovered that I was the highest bidder on yet ANOTHER auction....which means MORE Twisted Fayte!!!

I am sooooooooooo psyched, and yes, totally bragging right now!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I won one auction! I need to bid on more. I am so jealous of you!
I got my first auction, and basically within days had started bidding on this second one I won! She told me to send her a list of the colors she sent the first time so there wouldn't be any duplicates, and all around is just FANTASTIC.

Once I get my digital camera in, I'll post pics of the first and second auctions.
smile.gif
I already paid and now we're just talking colors...she is the BEST seller I have ever encountered, hands down. I really wish I'd known about the amazingness that is Twisted Fayte before they shut down, but...I'm really glad I Found out before it was WAY too late!

I have the pictures of my first one uploaded and I'm going to post them here too. The bidding got up to about 60 dollars, and the pictures are everything she sent me (You can get the color names from my notepad, I just wanted to show you the sheer AMOUNT she sent me for so great a price!)

The pictures suck. But it's better than nothing!

2Multi.jpg
3Multi.jpg
4Multi.jpg
22TwistedFayteSamples.jpg

Wow, you got loads!! I'm going to merge this with your other TF thread so we can keep it all together.

GOT MY AUCTION TODAY!!!

Colors, full size: Sinning Saints, Take Baths, Sheba, Blister, Knocked Down, Stray Kittens, Scorn Queen, Fantasy, Disco Smoke, Dolled Up, Glimmer Gal, Dragon Fly, Dolly, Be Fabulous, Mardi, Dream.

Sample baggies: Toots my Horn, Coffee Break, Shaken Not Stirred, Miss Charisma, Mannequin, Cotton Shimmer, Not Too Shabby, Lola and Leather, Entourage, Love Me, Stop Talking, Shunned and Proud, Shell Shocked, Evil Doings.

I'm in love. There are some of the samples I'm dying to get full-size that I already e-mailed her about. I think I have like 50 pigments from her now but they are just sooooooooo beautiful.

Latest posts

Back