This toad! URRRGGH

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so this young guy just put his thoughts on his website, right? I mean, that´s just his opinion-if people agree on that or not.

why do they even bother doing an interview with him? I mean, it´s just to affect many viewers emotionally and get the quotas-that´s how I see it. but on the other hand I know americans can get very very upset about opinions like that. obviously he is in the minority with his opinion, why do they even bother letting him talk on national Television if it wasn´t for quotas?

gosh, I know this is an emotional topic, but do they all really have to go that overboard with their emotions? sorry I don´t mean to upset anyone, but I just don´t get it why you can´t discuss things like that on TV like grown ups. that goes to the kid AND the guy who did the interview (although i don´t know who he is)

That guy is terrible. It makes me wonder where what hole they drag these people and stories from. I cannot watch CNN, MSNBC etc because it is just too much drama and makes my blood boil. Even mainstream news...there is never anything positive reported. I don't know if it is for utter shock value or ratings but watching the news can make you go crazy and depress you in my opinion. I know people are entitled to their beliefs and opinions but sometimes it is way too much. The media wants to keep us in a state of fear and anxiety. We become numb to things in the long run.

I love FOX News and Sean Hannity rocks, just my opinion. Our military is great, coming from a family that served and my husband's family served. However we cant survive on the pay so my husband never served (but almost did).I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is why our country is so great. I however loved that he was put in his place. And by the way our military is so far underpaid.

Originally Posted by Naturally

Hannity and Colmes really give it to this guy ...but I can't BELIEVE this guy to begin with ...sheesh I just want to reach out and smack the living crap out of him!
http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=MichaelCrook.wmv

Good LORD. This idiot needs a haircut first of all, then he needs to go back to Berkley. Based on this interview, I can tell this guy is SHALLOW, hello?????
What a lame-ass this guy is. Man, they shouldn't have given him the time of day of TV time.

Boxers, I also love Hannidy, true American! He was pissed! LMAO

Being EX Navy, I would wipe my ass with this guy's head.

Seacrest out!

oh wow...

that's BAD! he is definitely fighting the wrong battles over there. if he's talkign about pay and all of that stuff, he needs to be fighting for the troops like that guy said.

how is it stupid to want to better your life by joining the military? for some/a lot of people, the military is the best option for them.

Originally Posted by Charmaine

This guy is really annoying! I definitely agree with the guy with the glasses (not sure which one he is) in that Michael Crook is fighting the wrong side. If he has a problem with how much money military people make, why is he against the military then, and not the policy makers who decide how much money they make? Grrr. I know my bf is gonna be pissed off when he sees this.

IM pissed too...

Back