This week has been so stressful!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UGH! Im so glad this week is over!

heres what went wrong...

1. My and my bestfriend are having problems.. && of course thats stressful, enough said.

2. i got my cellphone taken away from rasing the bill up $100. And i know i deserve it but i hate not having it with me. I'm addicted to texting and it's torture. lol.

3. I got grounded cause yesterday night i came home a half an hour late but its not my fault there was traffic, i mean my friends mom can't drive over cars & i didn't have my phone to call my mom and let her know.

And i don't know my moms cellnumber!

4. Some how some way my mom heard this 'rumor' crazy crazy SO CRAZY rumor about me that's going around at school. That is veryyy untrue. So my moms upset about that [try going to school and having like 465465people ask you if its true]

5. My one friend [homecomming date whatever he was && the same kid the rumor involes] he's like the talk of the town and everybody assumes i must know everything about what school he's going to know.. such and such and such and such! Like i'm his keeper or something. I do have a life!

6. The first semster is ending and ugh, i had all theese exams today and i was working on no sleep cause i can't sleep too stressed and when i sleep i feel like im not working hard enough.

I JUST WANT TO RELAX OMG!

I was wondering where you'd been! that totally sucks.. but at least you have 2 days off now! I cant relax until at least mid next year, that's when I graduate! so I totally know how you feel! ahh stress, lol

Awhh. Yeah Schools got my booked. hah.

And the whole stress of everything, oh my lord to much.

frown.gif

Aww I'm sorry to hear that
frown.gif

Mine wasn't good either, I finally feel better today after having that stupid cold for more than a week.

I hope you feel better soon!

Try to relax this weekend and if you aren't un-grounded at least take the opportunity to do "nothing". Sometimes I would pay somebody to ground me. Hope next week is better.....Hey, how did you do on that paper that we were looking at for you??

I got an A on the paper.
smile.gif
thanks you alll by the way.

and im deff. taking a break.

Latest posts

Back