those red hearts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

i have a question, and i did try to find the answer before i posted, but whats the deal with those red hearts? some say Freshman Talker, etc. how many posts does one have to make? Where can you change the title? just curious

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hii have a question, and i did try to find the answer before i posted, but whats the deal with those red hearts? some say Freshman Talker, etc. how many posts does one have to make? Where can you change the title? just curious

They are post level indicators.. I know you need 600 to get all of them filled up... but I'll try & find the thread on it for you.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They are post level indicators.. I know you need 600 to get all of them filled up... but I'll try & find the thread on it for you.
smile.gif
Neato! thanks!

Once you get to 1300 posts, you become a Millenium member. ooooohhhhhh!

i had that membership! it was fun while i had it, but i'm a mod now!!! woo hoo!

Originally Posted by Liz i had that membership! it was fun while i had it, but i'm a mod now!!! woo hoo! Now you get the big chubby hearts! lol I luv em'!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back