Those waiting for parrot re-launch

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it officially comes out december 26th!!! i just saw on another website the originals come out on this date!! yay!! cool christmas present if you ask me! i know everyone isnt too thrilled with this collection but i know everyone can use PARROT!!
15d.gif

I never got this the first time around but Marisol posted it when I asked what color it was and it is such a pretty color.

yeah and the crazy part is that it sells for as much as $75 and for as little as $35!!! and now we're all gonna finally get it for what it SHOULD cost!!! LOL!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah and the crazy part is that it sells for as much as $75 and for as little as $35!!! and now we're all gonna finally get it for what it SHOULD cost!!! LOL!! I've wanted Parrot for so long, glad I didn't cave in and buy at the ridiculous prices it was going for!

me too!! and trust me i almost did a couple of times and the only thing that held me back was i could buy more stuff for what i would pay for just one e/s! i say quantity over wishlist.

Latest posts

Back