Thoughts on Dermablend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious what you ladies think of Dermablend's products. I don't have great skin, and am looking for a foundation that will give maximum coverage. It would be nice if I could cover most of my "imperfections" with just a foundation, instead of a time-consuming 2 step process of foundation then concealer.

Also, what are some other maximum coverage foundations besides Dermablend?

I bought the dermablend foundation a few months back going after what you are. I didn't like it..I have oily skin and it clogged my pores..yes it covers imperfections really well but it doesn't look natural at all..it's heavy and you look like you have a mask on.

I've seen them on QVC, but never "on" the flesh. I think you can use them to cover up tattoos so the coverage must be good.

I've used that throughout my younger teens.. it covers everything
wink.gif
(But yeah, it is a little heavy, so I mixed it with a dab of moisturizer)

Before I had my acne scars reduced, Dermablend was touted as the "scar correction" cosmetic line, so I decided to give it a try. It was not readily available at the time and I had to purchase it in New Orleans. It was thick, pasty and looked very unnatural and in fact, made my acne scars more noticeable. Maybe it has changed, but years back, it was a product that doctors recommended for burn patients, people that had serious facial trauma etc. I would try it before I actually purchased it because it is thick and it did irritate my skin and if memory serves, it wasn't cheap.

yeah, people use it when they want to cover things like tatoos or birthmarks or vitilago.

There is a line I have seen called Cover FX http://coverfx.com which has foundations/concealers supposed to be maximum coverage products. I believe that it is available in the US and Canada.

Maximum Coverage or Double Wear from Estee Lauder is a good one. I use double wear when I want a full coverage look that will last all day, through sweat and all.

Latest posts

Back