Thoughts on Jessica Simpson's new video?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks Tracy !! :icon_love Luv you too!!!
wink.gif

And yes, isn't it Amazing Charmaine!!! lol Especially the part where she's grinding against the guy and the tray is practically vertical... yet when she stands up, lo & behold, the bottle is still in the same spot!
wink.gif

yeah, you´re right, I didn´t see that when I watched the video for the first time.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
guess they glued the bottle to the tray

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Oh no not MANDY, she was like the last good girl left,lolshe is actully a sweet heart, i met her in barnes and nobles in bocaraton florida.SHe was so sweet and down to earth,she even played with my kids and i thought that was cute.I havent seen the video but i hear she has a dope body now.I do think she is too skinny,what happened to in this skin?SHe said she was happy with her body before and then she loses so much weight,I guess thats the price you pay for fame.All i have to say is poor nick.

I think she looks great. I always liked her the best out of all those girls. she just seemed the most natural.

Originally Posted by Trisha Janelle, i think you've been studying the vid too hard!! LOL Step away from the computer! x LMAO!!!! Actually that was all on ONE viewing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm just very perceptive!
wink.gif

OMG.. I can't believe it.. well, I can. Sex sells and once your agent turns you into that slut image, you make millions more. Pamela Anderson, Jessica, Paris.. they are basically all the same to me now. They just form one big blonde melting pot.

The only thing I can think of is that she is rebelling. Most of us have gone through that stage, but I don't think she was given a chance to have that wild-child stage in her life, unlike her sister, you know the whole "the grass always looks greener on the other side" mentality? Maybe she just wants to have some fun and not worry about being the wholesome Jessica, the preacher's daughter, or the good, young wife of Nick. Who knows why people do what they do. Whatever the case, I don't like the song and the video was just blah.

Originally Posted by Sofia The only thing I can think of is that she is rebelling. Most of us have gone through that stage, but I don't think she was given a chance to have that wild-child stage in her life, unlike her sister, you know the whole "the grass always looks greener on the other side" mentality? Maybe she just wants to have some fun and not worry about being the wholesome Jessica, the preacher's daughter, or the good, young wife of Nick. Who knows why people do what they do. Whatever the case, I don't like the song and the video was just blah. to be honest i don't see much of rebel here. I think she just does what sells and what they tell her to do
smile.gif

but it's just me.

Latest posts

Back