Thoughts on Jessica Simpson's new video?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Saw Making the Video for her new video "These Boots were made for walking". She's looking quite... skanky lately. It cracks me up.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

OMG I read "this BOOBS are made for"...hm, wonder what would come after that
hahaha.gif
I have a dirty mind I know. I try to be a better person every day *hehe*

anyway, I wanna see the video now. especially if she looks skanky. she is way too pretty for me to like her ;-)

hm, the video is cool, but I don´t like the song´s sound. I think her voice is too soft for it.

but the group dance scene is call, and also that "push your tush" that´s funny
biggrin.gif
. and hey, I hate her for looking that good in her bikini. but: I definitely don´t like her BOOTS!

I think she looked good before. I liked her when she had some curves on her.

jessica_simpson_138897a.jpg
thedukesofhazzard1.jpg

I think she´s still got some major curves on her-although she´s obviously lost some waight since the beginning of her career.

Originally Posted by Liz Saw Making the Video for her new video "These Boots were made for walking". She's looking quite... skanky lately. It cracks me up.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
I wonder what Nancy Sinatra thinks about this?? I personally hate Jessica's version; her singing voice really annoys me. I agree with Arielle that her voice is too airy and breathy and can't carry off this song. And the lyrical changes? Pft. Pathetic.
Can't hate her for looking great in short shorts and a bikini, but I hate her song. Her dad really skeeves me out too. He seems way too interested in Jessica's body and her boobs.

I'm done ranting now.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 I wonder what Nancy Sinatra thinks about this?? I personally hate Jessica's version; her singing voice really annoys me. I agree with Arielle that her voice is too airy and breathy and can't carry off this song. And the lyrical changes? Pft. Pathetic.
Can't hate her for looking great in short shorts and a bikini, but I hate her song. Her dad really skeeves me out too. He seems way too interested in Jessica's body and her boobs.

I'm done ranting now.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol! i totally agree with you anne!
I don't like the way she sings now. It' too airey and she makes this warbling sound. She used to be a good singer when she first started. Now it's this "sexy, breathy" thing. I can never understand what she's saying because she doesn't finish singing the words.

But she used be all, "good girl" and flipping out about Nick doing stuff and about Hooter's Girls. But look at this video
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah, and her dad freaks me out. He's always talking about her body and stuff. That's something that dads NEVER talk about! lol

Originally Posted by Trisha I saw it a couple weeks ago, the vid is quite funny, but she has sold out for sure, the breathy vocals are too Britney-esque, which she doesnt need to emulate cos she has a fantastic voice when she sings properly.
All the good girls have turned bad, even Mandy Moore is turning into a bit of a slut!

Mandy Moore?!
icon_eek.gif
I haven't seen any bad pics of her. What is she doing that is sluty now?

Originally Posted by Trisha I saw it a couple weeks ago, the vid is quite funny, but she has sold out for sure, the breathy vocals are too Britney-esque, which she doesnt need to emulate cos she has a fantastic voice when she sings properly.
All the good girls have turned bad, even Mandy Moore is turning into a bit of a slut!

Oh no not MANDY, she was like the last good girl left,lolshe is actully a sweet heart, i met her in barnes and nobles in bocaraton florida.SHe was so sweet and down to earth,she even played with my kids and i thought that was cute.

I havent seen the video but i hear she has a dope body now.I do think she is too skinny,what happened to in this skin?SHe said she was happy with her body before and then she loses so much weight,I guess thats the price you pay for fame.All i have to say is poor nick.

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is a pic of Mandy Moore. I think she looks great!
moore-mandy-photo-mandy-moore-6206710.jpg

Another pic!

mptv1.gif

mptv1.gif
mptv1.gif

she looks beautiful, i dont see any skankyness there,lol

yeah i think eventually, all of them turn into sluts, cause they run out ways to market themselves. they want to not only appeal to teens but males as well. 

just think: christina aguilera when she was doing the disney music video "my reflection" and compare her to now. completely different!!

yeah. i agree that they skank themselves out after awhile. oh well.

I'd kill for Jessica's body, but her new image is so fake. She's trying to be something she's not.

it makes me laugh to remember when on the begining of her career she and her family said that jessica is all about showing that you can be sexy and innocent. all this talking about how Jessica is just herself and wont be anybody else. hahaha, and look at her now. she transformed completely, getting closer to this best selling, fabricated image of skinny skanky girl. I think it is pathetic.

they all end up looking the same - britney, christina, lidnsay, jessica... it's sad actually. look how different they were at the begining, now they all just seem like a copy of the same person.

I'd also kill for her body! But she did a 360 and her new image is not very becoming. I agree w/most of the comments... now she's just like the rest of the other skanky girls. I wish she hadnt sold out. I liked her better before this change.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'd also kill for her body! But she did a 360 and her new image is not very becoming. I agree w/most of the comments... now she's just like the rest of the other skanky girls. I wish she hadnt sold out. I liked her better before this change. I totally agree... I liked the sloppy, burping, NORMAL Jessica from when Newlyweds first started... now - as shown in the video - she starts as a runway model, then goes to a stripper, then becomes hip-shaking Shakira, dancing on the bar a'la Coyote Ugly, a fighter, and then on to Paris (in her car ad) wow... what a chamelon!
icon_rolleyes.gif
And all that without dropping the beer bottle from the tray! AMAZING! (not!
wink.gif
)

This is one of the many examples of why I love your posts so much! I love the way you put your take on things. You are so funny....... and right!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Jessica was quite the chameleon!!
icon_surprised.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I totally agree... I liked the sloppy, burping, NORMAL Jessica from when Newlyweds first started... now - as shown in the video - she starts as a runway model, then goes to a stripper, then becomes hip-shaking Shakira, dancing on the bar a'la Coyote Ugly, a fighter, and then on to Paris (in her car ad) wow... what a chamelon!
icon_rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
)

Thanks Tracy !! :icon_love Luv you too!!!
wink.gif

And yes, isn't it Amazing Charmaine!!! lol Especially the part where she's grinding against the guy and the tray is practically vertical... yet when she stands up, lo & behold, the bottle is still in the same spot!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 now - as shown in the video - she starts as a runway model, then goes to a stripper, then becomes hip-shaking Shakira, dancing on the bar a'la Coyote Ugly, a fighter, and then on to Paris (in her car ad) wow... what a chamelon!
icon_rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
) I LOVED THAT, Janelle. Couldn't have put it better myself. We're forgetting one thing, her MAKEUP. I loved her eye makeup. Not to crazy about the song and I'm wondering what Mr. Old-Fashioned Lachey thinks about this. She does look fabulous in that bikini, but then again who wouldn't if they got paid to workout all day and night with a personal trainer and had a personal chef at their disposal. Oh I almost forgot about the make-up artist & hair stylist on-call. I give their marriage a few more months. Once they go bad, it's over.

Latest posts

Back