Thoughts on this Bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Need some opinions on this. I'm totally on the fence w/this & love the color & style, but honestly don't NEED yet another bag. Keep in mind that I like big bags.

AN0007_F.jpg

It's really awesome. I love it. And it is a neutral color so it could go with almost everything.

Originally Posted by FairyRave It's really awesome. I love it. And it is a neutral color so it could go with almost everything. I agree. It's a fun bag.

honestly, i don't know. i was just mesmerized by the color & shape. i know somoene w/a different color that's one size smaller, so i'll ask her about that.
smile.gif

thanks everyone! i'm waiting for some ebay payments & will probably take the plunge.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Need some opinions on this. I'm totally on the fence w/this & love the color & style, but honestly don't NEED yet another bag. Keep in mind that I like big bags.
AN0007_F.jpg

I like it! I have one that looks a lot like it, except it's black and the rings on the straps are silver.

Its' cute... looks like it would fit under your arm well because of the shape of the top/straps...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I too LOVE big bags. Its a nice bag, have one similar in black- I say get it!! You can never have too many bags (or shoes) and the color is great!

Latest posts

Back