Three trades and my generous brother!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My brother served a banquet yesterday for Ole Henriksen and his Sephora reps. First off, jealous. Second, they gave all the servers free samples. My brother received a full-size Ole Henriksen Truth Creme, and he gave it to me (retails for $45), saying that he knew i would be excited over it. I am so used to samples, this jar looks huge! I think it's 1.7oz? (Side point: Ole Henriksen used to be a competitive ballroom dancer.)

Then today I came home to three trades in the mail:

#1: Urban Decay deluxe sample 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom + a card sample with Urban Decay eyeshadows in Ruthless and Freakshow (probably a couple applications)

#2: Full-size 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam + Tarte ReCreate silicone-free primer (I'm guessing deluxe sample? 0.3 fl oz)

#3: Deluxe sample Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant + travel-size Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in El Dorado + full-size LipSurgence in the shade Adored

Lastly, I had ExtraBucks Rewards at CVS, so I got a Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara and peanut M&Ms free.

Woohoo!

I think this is really awesome! I love CVS extra bucks and sometimes they give free coupons for things when i print out my coupons with my card. Also i love getting cool things in the mail, it is always great to come home to! I share the enthusiasm.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ECBs RULE!!!

(And VERY nice of your brother!)
Maybe I should let my husband use the Extra Care Bucks one of these days.

Latest posts

Back