Thrift shopping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Luv thrift store shopping and garage sales too!!! We have lots of them around. Most of what I have in my closets are from thrift stores and rummage sales!

We have tons of garage sales at the begining of spring and summer, but there's nothing good at any of them because no one really shops desginer around here. If I went to a bigger city I'm sure there would be more desginer stuff but most of the people around here use their coach purses for 5 years before they even think about getting rid of it.

wow coach handbags, nice jeans! you lucky people
smile.gif

i think i suck at thriftstore/garage sale shopping, lol, whenever i decide to try i never find anything worth buying..

Me too, Dee. I get too frustrated. I always hear about everybody finding these awesome finds and then when I go all I can find is some grandma clothes from 1962
smile.gif
.. I have given up on thrift stores pretty much..

one thing to keep in mind is to try it on because alot of the clothes have been in a dryer so make sure it fits because most stores dont accept returns and then it wouldnt be a great deal if it doesnt fit

i love thrifting, but theres no good shops around....chicago has some sick shops all around. urban outfitters is like thrift clothes, except the price is a bit different.

hmm, I never find anything at thrift stores. Maybe I just don't have the patience. I don't like when things are too disorganized.

I've found some awesome things before in thrift stores! Definitely found some bargains!

I am really in love with thrift stores i get the best clutches, purses, belts, accessories and clothes. Im in love.

Man, I wish I had more access to thrift stores. The ones here are horrible. I'll be moving to Atlanta soon enough though, so hopefully I can start making bargain-hunting like this a regular thing.

cheer2.gif
I just picked up the cutest skirt at the thrift store! $2.99!!!

light brown about mid thigh...a little shorter than i normaly wear but i'v been wanting a shorter skirt to try

You hit this one right on the spot. Thrift shops are great places to find gently used outfits. You definatly need to look over the peice before you purchase it, and make sure it is in good condition. I also like consignment shops, as you can find some really great bargins on really nice dresses.

I've found a lot of great deals in thrift store. I'm always on the hunt for a bargain.

i just can't resist resale shops! it's a thrill to find something amazing for cheap! i found this vintage dress for $20! the shop was junky, but well worth it. think of elizabeth taylor in cat on a hot tin roof, only in black! not a great pic, but you get the idea.

i loooove thrift store shopping! now that it is getting cold here, i need to go and find some sweaters ... time for a shopping trip!

Latest posts

Back