Thrift shopping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stand05a.gif

This denum skirt was from a $2.99 rack!

Beau and I both love thrift stores, and flea markets (the kinds you find in the courntry, the fleas around her carry too much new junk).

I'm 5'10, size 10, so most of the good clothing I find is way too small for me. Beau gets most of his jackets for work from thrifts stores.

I love thrift stores...havent found andcorsets in one yet but I keep looking...

Originally Posted by XxAshleyxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah! Lucky you I love thrift shopping I got a vintage edge type chanel bag for $23
biggrin.gif
COOL! allways seems to be a bargain of some kind ..
Got this black skirt on the 3.99 rack!

blk01.jpg

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i've never done it and i don't think i will! Same here.

We just got a couple of new ones in our downtown area and they are awesome, no matter the style 1920's-1990's they have everything sometimes even a little older than that. Every time I go my bank account cries becuase even though it's inexpensive I buy alot of cool stuff, i see as more for the same price.

Originally Posted by Starvingkittyka /img/forum/go_quote.gif We just got a couple of new ones in our downtown area and they are awesome, no matter the style 1920's-1990's they have everything sometimes even a little older than that. Every time I go my bank account cries becuase even though it's inexpensive I buy alot of cool stuff, i see as more for the same price. sound cool to me yea you can get a lot of stuff cheep...

Originally Posted by katrink /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is anyone else addicted to thrift/vintage/consignment shopping. I love it.Last week I got a pair of Charles Jourdan black pumps for 1.00. They are barley worn (maybe 2 times) and they fit great. I have gotten 3 pairs of brand new birkies at my local Hospice thrift shop for 1.00 pair. Wednesday I got 3 really neat sleeveless tops for 3.00. DH swears it is the thrill of the hunt for me. My best deals are Movado museum watch for 1.00 and a sterling silver bracelet for 1.00.

I adore shopping at thrift stores; but be aware; if you shop on black friday....
frown.gif
It was a mess there today, some woman had her cart just bursting full of clothes... I hate pickers!!

Back