Tiffani Ties the Knot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kelly Kapowski has grown up!
claps.gif

Mon Jul 11, 7:31 PM ET

Tiffani Thiessen ditched the "Amber" a while ago. Now she's finally gotten rid of her singleton status.

The Beverly Hills 90210 bad girl tied the knot Saturday with actor-artist Brady Smith at a private estate in Montecito, California, E! has confirmed.

Thiessen, 31, walked down the aisle in a French lace and tulle number designed by Vera Wang, while Smith, 33, wore a snazzy suit by Kenneth Cole.

Friends and family looked on as the two swapped vows in a daytime garden ceremony that evolved into a night of dancing and feasting on French cuisine, according to People magazine. <table align="right" width="160"><tbody><tr><td>

</td></tr></tbody></table> The newlyweds reportedly boogied on the dance floor into the night before winding down with a champagne toast and retiring to Santa Barbara's Hotel Andalucia for their first night as husband and wife.

Thiessen, who used her given name of Tiffani-Amber up until a few years ago, is a former junior pageant queen who spent her teens starring as ditzy cheerleader Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell, before landing the role of Valerie Malone on 90210 in 1994.

After playing Val for four seasons, Thiessen scoring a leading role on the short-lived Fox adventure series Fastlane in 2002. Her film roles include a part in 1993's Son-in-Law and a role in Woody Allen's 2002 film, Hollywood Ending.

In the spring of 2003, the actress ended her engagement to actor Richard Ruccolo, who formerly starred on ABC's now defunct sitcom Two Guys and a Girl, on which Thiessen had a reccurring role. Before that she cohabitated with 90210 costar Brian Austin Green.

Smith's acting credits include appearances on ER, CSI: Miami, Judging Amy and Charmed. Most recently, he appeared in an episode of Lisa Kudrow's HBO series, The Comeback

awww. i like her! glad she's happy.

i remember her all the way back to saved by the bell!

Well yay for her.. although I've never really liked any of her characters... except in the Lifetime movies... Lifetimes movies can make you like or turn against anyone (look at what they did to Sabrina the Teen Witch)..
icon_lol.gif
... now Zack is MINE!!!!

Latest posts

Back