TIGI cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I stopped off at our local Cosmoprof last night just to see what they had in stock and came across the new TIGI cosmetics line. The manager said they FINALLY got the line in so it's new to us. LOVE the pigmentation on the shadows BUT even at a pro price (50% less than retail) I think the retail price is a little ridiculous. After IMATS I'll be picking a few of these palettes up. There are 14 different products but I'll show you my favorite two. The palette's pro price is $32 which makes retail $64, the quads were $16 making retail $32.

​
 ​
HIGH DENSITY EYESHADOW PALETTE​
 ​
HIGH DENSITY QUAD
Last Call, Love Affair, Lush & Posh​
Last Call is the quad in the very back which I'm in love with.
 ​
 ​

I had their "palette for cool people" several years ago, they were really nice shadows. I set a curling iron on it once and melted it shut lmao, then when I was finally able to get it open again, I dropped it and most of the shadows broke. I would buy it again, though. 

I should add that I got mine for the pro price at cosmoprof, and wouldn't pay full retail for it. 

Exactly how I feel. It's pretty but $64 for that larger palette? I'm sorry but no, that's just WAY too expensive for eight shadows.

Yeah, they are huge shadows and will last forever, but once I used up the color I liked the most, I just bought it as a single...I haven't been to cosmoprof in over  a year (which is sad, but my sister is the one with the license not me, lol) since I moved away, so I don't even know if they make those single shadows anymore...or how much it cost. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They do indeed but I didn't check out the price since I was yabbering with the manager about the upcoming sale they were having. lol

http://www.tigihaircare.com/consumer/en-US/cosmetics/cosmetics-products.asp?product=Hi_Densy_Eye&categoryID=23
Yes that's them! Natural is my favorite color, and one of the only eyeshadows I've ever finished lol. I use my naked palette so regularly now I don't need another neutral, but it is a good color. 

Geez that's ridunkulous of a price. Those shadow pans better be massive!

Personally, I'm not that big of a fan of their eyeshadows. They're okay, but not impressive (old line stuff). Where they were awesome was in the Lip products dept. The Sex Wand glosses were fabulous! (They probably stopped making them like a decade ago when I stopped seeing them).

And my personal fav lipstick in "Love". I'm still in love. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

To be fair the pans were large, larger than MAC shadow pans. After IMATS I'll pick the palette up just to compare.

I played around with the Make Up for Cool People palette a while back.  The shadows were pretty and the pans were huge, but I didn't feel that it came close to being worth what my friend gave for it.

Latest posts

Back