Tina Yothers Welcomes a Baby Boy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
tina_yothers180.jpg

Former Family Ties star and Celebrity Fit Club winner Tina Yothers, 34, gave birth to a baby boy Monday morning, PEOPLE has confirmed.

She and husband Robert Kaiser welcomed Jake Kaiser, weighing in at 8.8 lbs., at 6:08 a.m. at an Orange County hospital. This is the fourth child for the growing brood whose last addition, Lilly, turns two next month (Kaiser has two sons from a previous marriage).

Even at five months pregnant, Yothers was slimmer than before her Fit Club 4 appearance: "I was triple this size when I was pregnant with Lilly since I only worked out my hand and mouth," she told PEOPLE in April. Her tip for weight-loss success? "Find a cookie you don't like."

After reaching a bikini-ready body last October Yothers confessed to PEOPLE in April, "If you've ever struggled with weight, you feel like gaining it back is right around the corner." Still, she has managed to keep on track this time around by sticking to a modified NutriSystem diet and working out three days a week.

Latest posts

Back