Tiny haul and presents in the mail!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Picked up some things at MAC:
icon_redface.gif

-a backup of say yeah :icon_love

-little minx

-night train

Stuff in the mail:

-Stila ilf foundation in 60 watts

-NARS maldives multiple!

-Stila forget me not CC

Nice haul Liz! Instead of being a MAC ho, you should be a Small Haul Ho! LOL

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul Liz! Instead of being a MAC ho, you should be a Small Haul Ho! LOL hahaha. but it's always mac hauls
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liz hahaha. but it's always mac hauls
wink.gif
Nah girlie.. I see some Stila in your hauls too!

Can you post a pic of the Forget Me Not CC Liz? I have 2 CC's now (Lillium & Gladiola) and i love them. I have to get more
biggrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Nice haul Liz!Let us know if you'll like and the Stila stuff too!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Nah girlie.. I see some Stila in your hauls too! haha. true! lol

Originally Posted by Trisha great haul Liz, how are finding NightTrain since its a lustre? x i got that one because it was more pigmented and held the glitter more than the other ones. i say it's similar to the way black tied is, but a lighter black/dark grey.

Originally Posted by Laura Can you post a pic of the Forget Me Not CC Liz? I have 2 CC's now (Lillium & Gladiola) and i love them. I have to get more
biggrin.gif
i have forget me not and lillium. lillium is pinker than i thought and forget me not is more of a berry color than i thought. i think i need gladiola. i like peachy/rose colored blushes. similar to orgasm and that kind of color.

Originally Posted by Liz i have forget me not and lillium. lillium is pinker than i thought and forget me not is more of a berry color than i thought. i think i need gladiola. i like peachy/rose colored blushes. similar to orgasm and that kind of color. Liz I have Gladiola it's the only CC I have and it's perfect very peachy and natural!!But i like Camellia too,it's more brown!!I want to have that one too!

Originally Posted by Sophia Liz I have Gladiola it's the only CC I have and it's perfect very peachy and natural!!But i like Camellia too,it's more brown!!I want to have that one too! gladiola looks so bright in the pics. but i keep hearing that it's not. so i gotta get it. lol. i've been buying a lot of blushes lately
icon_redface.gif
icon_eek.gif

I was afraid for that too,but the Stila MUA told me that it's not look orange on cheeks but peach so I took it,and now I wear it ever day!The only problem is that I have to put very much product in order to show up on my cheeks!

Originally Posted by Liz gladiola looks so bright in the pics. but i keep hearing that it's not. so i gotta get it. lol. i've been buying a lot of blushes lately
icon_redface.gif
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz gladiola looks so bright in the pics. but i keep hearing that it's not. so i gotta get it. lol. i've been buying a lot of blushes lately
icon_redface.gif
icon_eek.gif
Gladiola does look really bright but i love it on!!

Originally Posted by Bhav Gladiola does look really bright but i love it on!! Petunia is a bit like that too, scary bright pink in the pan, but lovely on.
Peony is a great everyday one. It's my favourite for pale face emergencies.

how are you liking the foundation? i just got done with my bottle. i think it's really good, but not HG material.

i actually haven't tried it yet
icon_redface.gif
lol. i've done my makeup twice this week and have been using my chantecaille foundation

Originally Posted by Liz i actually haven't tried it yet
icon_redface.gif
lol. i've done my makeup twice this week and have been using my chantecaille foundation LOL well, when you do, let us know how it works!

Back