Tiny haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My friend and I got our MU done since we were going to a wedding and wanted to look great. While waiting for my friend, I checked out some the MAC items and ended up getting Prep+ Prime Lip and Poetic License lipglass since its LE. The MA applied the lip primer and I really liked how it felt on my lips. It worked for me since I was constantly sipping from my wine glass and I only retouched my lip stick & gloss once (after dinner).

i'm hearing a lot of great things about this mac prep + prime lips. i really am going to have to buy some next time i go. great haul Marisol. i'm glad you got some great products!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul! how do you like poetic license? I really, really like it. Too bad its LE.

Originally Posted by Marisol I really, really like it. Too bad its LE. yeah, so do i
frown.gif
i wore it today for the first time, besides just wearing it around the house, and was really pleased with it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, so do i
frown.gif
i wore it today for the first time, besides just wearing it around the house, and was really pleased with it
smile.gif
When the MA got it for me, she said do you want 2 of them since they are LE? She only had 3 left. It took all of my willpower and my friend telling me that I have plenty of MU to only buy one.

Nice haul Marisol! I got Poetic License too the last time I was at MAC and I LOVE THE COLOR!! Maybe I should've got another one...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back