Tiny Mac and Dior Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Today I got to Sephora and Mac and I got:

Dior Hydrating Concealer

Mac Sheertone Blush in Peaches.

I wish I had a camera to post pictures of these!Peaches I think is my HG blush. it's so gorgeous!I try this and Gingerly but Gingerky was too dark for me,and Peaches is wonderful!I always bought brown/terracota shades but they was too flat for me,peaches brights up my face!! And the Dior's concealer is good!I was going to buy Skinfalsh but the MUA told me that I had too dark circles and Skinflash would do nothing for me so she gave me Hydrating Concealer,
icon_sad.gif
the only bad is that it has a weird smell but I will get used to it!!

Yay! I am glad you found a nice blush for you
claps.gif
Nice haul. I am searching a good blush for me and my orders aren't gonna be here until the end of the week
icon_sad.gif
Didn't wan't to spend to much on fast shipping so now I am waiting.....
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Today I got to Sephora and Mac and I got:Dior Hydrating Concealer

Mac Sheertone Blush in Peaches.

I wish I had a camera to post pictures of these!Peaches I think is my HG blush. it's so gorgeous!I try this and Gingerly but Gingerky was too dark for me,and Peaches is wonderful!I always bought brown/terracota shades but they was too flat for me,peaches brights up my face!! And the Dior's concealer is good!I was going to buy Skinfalsh but the MUA told me that I had too dark circles and Skinflash would do nothing for me so she gave me Hydrating Concealer,
icon_sad.gif
the only bad is that it has a weird smell but I will get used to it!!

Yay! You got "Peaches"! To bad that "Gingerly" didn't work out with you, but Peaches is a gorgeous shade as well.

Nice Haul Sophia!

Yeah Peaches is great,I don't think any other brand has a similar shade.

Originally Posted by ikebana Yay! You got "Peaches"! To bad that "Gingerly" didn't work out with you, but Peaches is a gorgeous shade as well.
Nice Haul Sophia!

woo hoo! don't you love it when you get something that works great on you and you love?!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

weird! i bought dior skinflash today at sephora. i saw it on an infomercial...and you know how infomercials make every item seem magical! it is very transparent, and i also have really dark circles
icon_sad.gif
...but i am planning to use it as i saw on the infomercial...to create a flawless look....we'll see!

i always have used nars blushes...but the mac blushes look so so nice! i might have to go back to the mac store and get peaches...it sounds nice...

that blush sounds nice. I love peachy cheeks on other girls...but since I´m a cool skin type it never looks right on me. congrats on finding your HG blush!!

Great haul Sophia. I have a MAC sheertone blush duo and I think it's the only thing of theirs that isn't an eye pencil that I use regularly. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Hope the concealer works out too
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back