Tiny MAC/LM/Olay haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this week, i got...

mac's lipglass in poetic license (my god, it's so pretty, can't believe i haven't heard any raves)

mac's studio stick concealer in nc20

laura mercier's foundation primer

mac's blot powder in medium

a back-up of mac's naturally eccentric lipstick :icon_love

olay's complete all day moisture lotion because without a clean, moisturized face, none of the above would ever work out nicely and that's why i felt the need to mention it
wink.gif

tomorrow's my first day of college (i'm such a baby), so i need to look my best
wink.gif

I love NE. Its an awesome nude. I almost got Poetic License but decided to get Mad Cap.

Awesome haul Jennifer.

Good luck on your first day of school! Don't let any bullies take your lunch money.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer this week, i got...
mac's lipglass in poetic license (my god, it's so pretty, can't believe i haven't heard any raves)

mac's studio stick concealer in nc20

laura mercier's foundation primer

mac's blot powder in medium

a back-up of mac's naturally eccentric lipstick :icon_love

olay's complete all day moisture lotion because without a clean, moisturized face, none of the above would ever work out nicely and that's why i felt the need to mention it
wink.gif

tomorrow's my first day of college (i'm such a baby), so i need to look my best
wink.gif

I got Damzel and Poetic License from Naturally Eccentric. Love them both!

Nice haul, Jennifer!!
smile.gif
I got Mad Cap from Naturally Eccentric, and I'm thinking about ordering a backup or two of it. I really love this gloss!! It's so rare for me to be so crazy about something too.

Anyways, good luck with starting college tomorrow - you'll be fine!!
biggrin.gif
I was scared to death my first day, but everything turned out okay. I still hate the beginning of every semester, but it gets easier, I promise!

nice haul!

man, NE lippie is LIGHT! it looked almost white to me. lol

have fun in school
smile.gif
find some hotties. lol

marisol and erica, i almost got mad cap, but i have too many colors similar to it and i needed to branch out!

anne, i'm going to a community college called westchester community college (wcc). i didn't look into fancy-shmancy colleges/universities.

thanks, devin! by the way, you look SO gorgeous in your avatar
claps.gif

liz, it practically is white LOL i would never wear it alone. i usually wear it over subculture liner and it looks good or if i wear it under a colored gloss.

thanks for wishing me luck, girls, even though i don't need it
icon_cool.gif

wink.gif

Nice haul! Poetic Liscence is gorg... and studio stick is the bomb! lol.

Have a great first day at college!

thanks, girls!

studio stick REALLY is the bomb. i applied it this morning with a full face on and wow. it looks flawless. i love it!

great haul Jen. hm now you got me interested into the studio stick too. I have the studio concealer in the pot...is it the same formula???

have a great first day in college!!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle great haul Jen. hm now you got me interested into the studio stick too. I have the studio concealer in the pot...is it the same formula???
have a great first day in college!!!!

thanks!
i've never tried the pot, so i don't know. sorry i couldn't help. i just like the stick for the convenience and that's why i chose it
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back