Tips on how to style this please?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought this a little while ago,but never got around to wearing it.I tried it on earlier on and it feels really comfortable and feminine.I'm just not sure how i'd style it up?

It looks a bit different on me as I'm a curvier shape 35-24-36.I really like it i just feel it looks kind of pajama-ish if you understand what i mean.How can i bring it together a little bit? I think its definitely for the night time.

I'd like a look that would accentuate my waist,and maybe give me a bit of height (im 5ft 4)

I was thinking gold accessories but not to sure on the make up,want a kind of ethereal look.

Thanks!

**mod edited - pls embed your photos

I would say definatly yes with gold jewellery, and maybe some wooden pieces too. With the makeup, what I would you would be a winged liner, but say in a navy or chocolate brown, peach blusher and a ros tint on the lips with a really cool bright colour on your nails, say a bright blue or even like a mint green?

Oh did'nt know how to embed photos,i'll remember that haha.

Thanks for all the great ideas.Dream Warrior,where are those metallic wedges from? they are gorgeous! And i love the gold coin necklace.Emma Coleman,I have a mint green polish,that will go great with this outfit.I collect Barry M haha.

Any ideas for hairstyles? I was thinking maybe a loose messy bun? As it's quite dressy I thought it called for a more casual hairstyle.

I found all these items on google shopping...

Blue shoes - Steve Madden Women's Siizzle Blue Snake Dress Shoes

Double Pendant Necklace - Double Layer Pendant Necklace, by Kenneth Cole New York @Piperlime.com

Knotted necklace - KNOTTED SHIMMER-CHAIN NECKLACE @ Express

Gold Wedges - DIANE von FURSTENBERG "Opal" Wedge Sandals @ Bloomingdales

They're meant to give you an idea for style, some of these products are expensive, but can always find cheaper alternatives.

Thanks Dream warrior :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've seen similar wedges on Charlotte Russe for $30-$40,they'd go with so many things.

I guess it depends on your body shape.I found it quite fitting but not too tight,very flattering cut.I'm a size 4 and wasn't sure if i could pull it off but there's always Spanx haha.

Originally Posted by Kim Winter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

.... there's always Spanx haha.

I
heart.gif
SPANX!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back