Tired of my hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hair is curly/wavy, thick and a few inches past my bra strap on my back. I normally use mousse and hairspray to keep it from frizzing. I'm tired of the wet hair look.
frown.gif
I've tried a few other things, but when I do my curls never keep together and they are always frizzy. And I want them to be smoothe.

What are some things that have worked you?

Originally Posted by MAC Lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif My hair is curly/wavy, thick and a few inches past my bra strap on my back. I normally use mousse and hairspray to keep it from frizzing. I'm tired of the wet hair look.
frown.gif
I've tried a few other things, but when I do my curls never keep together and they are always frizzy. And I want them to be smoothe.
What are some things that have worked you?

ok, i hope i don't get blasted for this, but i love john frieda's silicone gel. i use a moisturizer, then the gel on wet hair. my hair dries soft, shiney and pretty much frizz free. i know folks say cones are bad, but they work for me. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif for me leave in conditioner with a very small amount of mouse seems to do the trick I've tried leave in conditioner, but it seems like I either use too much or not enough.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok, i hope i don't get blasted for this, but i love john frieda's silicone gel. i use a moisturizer, then the gel on wet hair. my hair dries soft, shiney and pretty much frizz free. i know folks say cones are bad, but they work for me. hope this helps. I'll have to check around for that. I've heard his stuff is pretty good... I just hope it isn't too pricey.

I use the John Frieda silicone alcohol free gel too, its kind of expensive IMO, but its the only thing here I have found that works for my curls. I use it generously while my hair is wet then my hair it dries a little crunchy but it is soft within a couple hours and will hold for 3-4 days. If I use it then use a little mousse or pomade and blowdry it dries super soft, but doesn't last anymore than 2 days. Oh and yes it leaves alot of shine, and controls frizz better than anything I've ever used.

Latest posts

Back