Tired of plucking!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try electrolysis. i have to warn you, it's painful and will take multiple visits. at like $50-75 an hour, it's initially cheaper than laser. if you don't have a ton of chin hair then that might be the more economical route.

No,it won't make - but it looks like because the tip of the hair is blunt, so it looks thicker

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought shaving caused hair to grow back darker and thicker. I think shaving makes it to 'appear' that way, since the ends would always be blunt, instead of having that natural taper, you know?
But seriously, I get threading done for my eyebrows, and I would recommend this for all over the face. It's the most skin friendly thing out there, and it's a natural exfoliant with out the chemicals. It gets it at the root just like waxing does and it is extremely precise.

I know others have suggested this, but I would go with the threading. It can be cheap (if you live in an area where there are lots of women who know how to do it). It is natural (no lasers, no steroids, no bleaching) and it will give you the desired look. No shaving. Try it.

Threading sounds like something I would try. Do you have to wait for the hair to be a certain length though before you can get it done? At the first sight of a hair on my chin I grab the tweezers! Thanks!

Almond, I'm the same way! I think that's part of why I haven't tried the waxing, because I hate the idea of having to let it grow in order to have it removed!

I like the idea of threading....just for the simple fact that it doesn't pull on the skin like waxing does, but I don't know if it's available in my area....I'm not exactly in a big city!

I'm still just plucking away!
frown.gif

Back