To any girl who has been hit. or knows someone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
it took me years to find this song... this song reminds me of my friend.. i just hope it dont end like this song does.. god bless girl!!

i forgot about this song.... gives me chills and goosebumps... on the outside we think we would never put ourselves in that type of situation but when were are in it in is the hardest thing to get out of....

yeah i remember i heard that song and i was upset about those women who take all of this from guys and still believe that they can change. If a man is hitting a women he is not a man he is not a man and no matter how much they promise they will never change. its just so sad.

yeah its very sad and in the relationship being the girl the guy always makes the girl feel like she deserved it and she was doing something wrong all the time, not a man at all..... i was in a bad relationship, thank god i am ok now but i wasnt then...

I wish your friend all the best and hope she finds the strength to leave him.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish your friend all the best and hope she finds the strength to leave him.
dito.gif

Thanks for posting the song. I know how hard it is because I was in a violent relationship ,now out of it. People who are in abusive relationships need support of friends/family that is what helps us make it through. I hope your friend finds the courage to leave her relationship.

i have recenlty posted about my friend.. sadley.. things just keep getting worse.. and she wont leave..

that is really sad...I can sort of relate because my sister is in an unhealthy relationship...he used to hit her but now has supposedly stopped bc they're having a baby. Im keeping my eye on that piece of crap tho (her bf)

hey i was told this song was about a true story, someone really did kill eve's best friend.

let's say i know someone more than i can count and leave it at that.

I don't want to be with a man ever again, i think they ALL hit women. I'm sorry.

what is the name of this song please? i keep trying to look it up and all i can find is Eve 6 and they SUCK

it says the name is Love is Blind

This song gives me chills too
frown.gif
There is good and evil in this world. We got to be careful out there

Originally Posted by melpaganlibran /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey i was told this song was about a true story, someone really did kill eve's best friend.let's say i know someone more than i can count and leave it at that.

I don't want to be with a man ever again, i think they ALL hit women. I'm sorry.

Um, seriously doubtful on the comment about ALL men hitting women. My husband never has, and never will hit me. The day he does, he already knows he better kill me with the one hit, because otherwise, his ass is mine!

Song for sure gives me chills. Some dude ever hit me infront of my kid...ohhh man, that'd be it, and i'd lay him out, and if i couldn't, i'd find someone who could. redic.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um, seriously doubtful on the comment about ALL men hitting women. My husband never has, and never will hit me. The day he does, he already knows he better kill me with the one hit, because otherwise, his ass is mine! I totally agree, my husband and I have been married for almost 15 years and he has never and would never even think about hitting me.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um, seriously doubtful on the comment about ALL men hitting women. My husband never has, and never will hit me. The day he does, he already knows he better kill me with the one hit, because otherwise, his ass is mine! I agree....I only know one person who was hit by her husband and she has finally left him. The men in my life are wonderful and would NEVER EVER hit or verbally abuse a woman. If any man ever laid a hand on me, you better believe that the wonderful loving and supporting family and friends I have wouldnt let that son of a ***** get away with it. I know i deserve to be treated like gold, and refuse to settle for anything less.

sadly women die everyday under the fists of their husbands/boyfriends. i know i have a supportive family, and if i was hit by my bf/husband, the guy better be careful, or my dad would kill him. he nearly did it when he faced the man who attacked me when i was a kid in the judge's office. nobody touches his little girl.

Latest posts

Back