• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Today 1/10 Only: TheBalm Balm Jovi Palette $25 on Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sale on TheBalm's Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette on Birchbox.com.  $25 with free shipping.  Use code THEBALMJOVI.  Ends 1/11 at 5AM ET.  Normally $39.50.  So if you were thinking about getting this, pretty good deal with the free shipping.  You don't have to be a Birchbox monthly subscriber.

I want to get this with my points but I know I do NOT need it and the website is telling me there is somethign wrong with my billing address but there's not. I'm taking it as a sign.

I'm getting this with my points along with a 2 pick two pack and the african black soap and am only paying $3. Gotta love Birchbox!

Aghhh I hope they answer my email about the billing address issues because I NEED it now. Or maybe I'll try putting the remaining 5 dollars on a different card.

Welp, just took the plunge and got it with my points for $5. I've been really impressed with all of the samples I've received from them so why not top it off with a full sized product? This is perfect because I'm getting the balm eye primer in my box this month too!

I really do want it, especially at $15 with the BB points, but I have no business buying more eyeshadows.  I am surprised at my self-control today.  Glad it is only a one day sale because I doubt I could last much more than that.

How can I order this using the points? It doesnt give me an option to put thebalmjovi code anywhere.

*EDIT*
Figured it out. It keeps on putting two in my cart. Yay! Got it free!

Log into your account, add it to your cart, go to your cart and you put the code on the bottom left, then when you are checking out and it ask for payment method you can apply points.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Log into your account, add it to your cart, go to your cart and you put the code on the bottom left, then when you are checking out and it ask for payment method you can apply points.
Figured my way out. It's doing something funky that I don't get to that part where I can put the code! Finally, something that I can put my points in good use! Thank you, lovely!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Figured my way out. It's doing something funky that I don't get to that part where I can put the code! Finally, something that I can put my points in good use! Thank you, lovely!
Glad you figured it out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahh I'm seriously considering using my points to get this, it seems like such a good deal! Does anyone have it and love it?

Originally Posted by minzor /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh I'm seriously considering using my points to get this, it seems like such a good deal! Does anyone have it and love it?
Emily Eddington of Beauty Broadcast featured it in her YT. You might wanna check it out!

BTW - the shade Disco Disco in this palette is very similar to their Mary-Lou Manizer but it is a wee bit darker and warmer.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW - the shade Disco Disco in this palette is very similar to their Mary-Lou Manizer but it is a wee bit darker and warmer.

According to the back of the package, it says that Disco Disco is Mary Lou-Manizer & the blush is FratBoy, but when I swatched it, they're both kind of different.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They do look a bit different 
The difference is not too big, but noticeable. They're still soft in the palette though!

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to the back of the package, it says that Disco Disco is Mary Lou-Manizer & the blush is FratBoy, but when I swatched it, they're both kind of different.

I'm with you, they're different.

Latest posts

Back