Today a guy walked up to me in the mall...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
...with the pick up line " Hi, I am from Hawaii visiting my cousin, where can I buy Gucci and Prada here? So what's your name? "

He also had 4 gold teeth.. Do guys seriously think that is attractive, and are there really girls that would fall/sell themselves for something like this??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by destiny

...with the pick up line " Hi, I am from Hawaii visiting my cousin, where can I buy Gucci and Prada here? So what's your name? "

He also had 4 gold teeth.. Do guys seriously think that is attractive, and are there really girls that would fall/sell themselves for something like this??

Gold teeth? Was he african american?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by monniej

why do you ask tony?

Well, I don't think I have seen other races with gold teeth. Might be just me tho. I have been known to be st00pid like that though

Reaction score
i started laughing and politely walked away. lol I was so speechless, I didn't even wanna comment. and yeah, i hate the catcalling too.

yes, he was tony, but i don't find gold teeth attractive on anybody! *shudder* he wasn't bad looking at all, but the gucci/prada pick up line? yuck! the sad thing is, our town doesn't even have stores like that!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by destiny i started laughing and politely walked away. lol I was so speechless, I didn't even wanna comment. and yeah, i hate the catcalling too.
yes, he was tony, but i don't find gold teeth attractive on anybody! *shudder* he wasn't bad looking at all, but the gucci/prada pick up line? yuck! the sad thing is, our town doesn't even have stores like that!

LOL...I have to laugh at him...
Gold teeth no i don't like them either. and what's CATCALL? I don't have this concept in my dictionary of module.

Reaction score
LOL! My response: "Why do you ask? Do you want to buy me something??" I can deal with gold teeth especially if the guy wants to buy me designer clothing!

Liz

Reaction score
eeew. i hate gold teeth. i just don't see the appeal of it.

Reaction score
lol - reminds me too much of Lil' Jon ---- YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Latest posts