Today at Disneyland!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today at Disneyland, Reija, Cameron(our little one) and I were in the taping of Kelly Clarkson's Christmas Day Special. It is supposed to air on Xmas, but not sure what channel. Disney channel possibly? lol

Anyhow, we were in the middle of the crowd about 7 people back from the stage. Kelly Waved to Cameron a few times. I have a salt and pepper goatee, in a beige/yellow/tan Eddie Bauer T-shirt. Reija was in a Pink Shirt, and Cameron was on my shoulders in a RED shirt.

They brought the boom camera over the audience more than a few times and we were waving and stuff to the camera

Watch for us!!!!!

We'll TIVO it and look closely step by step

4307044.jpg

Awright! sounds great Tony, can you maybe send out a reminder? Or I guess I can put it in my AOL calender, it would be neat to see you guys all together has a family on TV.

Yeah, let's see if we are on there!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

Awright! sounds great Tony, can you maybe send out a reminder? Or I guess I can put it in my AOL calender, it would be neat to see you guys all together has a family on TV.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Apparently on ABC, according to Reija oh.. ok - neat!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm a big Kelly fan and rooted for her all season of the American Idol. She has an awesome voice and seems like a very humble, well put together girl. Would love to see that taping. Hopefully we wont forget to tune it.

You dont get ABC? What gives?

Originally Posted by naturally

Oh ..how cool ..well you'll have to tell me about it ..we don't get ABC channels! Maybe you could save the clip somehow ..and put it online!

How cool Tony! I hope they air it over here. I have the Disney Channel anyway so if you know when it's gonne be aired, let me know
biggrin.gif

ABC, not disney channel, I think

Originally Posted by laura127

How cool Tony! I hope they air it over here. I have the Disney Channel anyway so if you know when it's gonne be aired, let me know
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by naturally but quite possibly they might air it on their own network also ..maybe ..perhaps! LOL Maybe.. perhaps.. THEY BETTER!!

Sounds like you had a fun day! We get different chanels over here and so me and bf will be tuned in to see if we can see you,I really hope so!!! We'll be glued to it to see our fans You Reija and Cameron,..how exciting!

So the chanel is ABC? Just so i make sure ive got that right, and the Date? I must check my tv listings and tape you all!!
icon_biggrin.gif

How fun!! I'll try to catch that and I'll be sure to look for ya'll. That would be too cool to see you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was at MGM (I think it was) one year when they were filming the Easter parade. It was the year Aladdin was big, so Aladdin was a big theme of the parade. Regis Philbin was on one of the floats, and I thought it was SO cool! LOL

Yeah! That is cool! Thanks and watch for us

Originally Posted by melzie_fire

How fun!! I'll try to catch that and I'll be sure to look for ya'll. That would be too cool to see you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was at MGM (I think it was) one year when they were filming the Easter parade. It was the year Aladdin was big, so Aladdin was a big theme of the parade. Regis Philbin was on one of the floats, and I thought it was SO cool! LOL

Latest posts

Back