Today's episode of.. Pick Ashley's Makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wearing all black tomorrow, so I can wear basically any color on my eyes...So I was wondering which one you liked better?

I might go with the purple, because I might wear pinkish purple shoes. But we'll see. what do ya'll thing?

Look 1 one:

Stilife paint (base)

Beautiful Iris (Inner)

Creme De Violet (outer)

Kitschmas pigment (on top and as highlight)

Leisuretime (crease and lower liner)

Look two:

Stilife Paint (base)

Mary Kay Chill it! cream stick eye color in Mint Chill (base)

Shimmermoss (inner) with Meadowland on top of it

Swimming (outer)

little of Luckjy Green in between

Humid in crease and lower liner

Vanilla Pig as highlighter

I love #2 That's my pick!!! For some reason whenever I see someone in pink eyeshadows it always seems to make their eyes tired looking..I only like pink under the brows!!! (ps...you're so cute!!!)

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I'm wearing all black tomorrow, so I can wear basically any color on my eyes...So I was wondering which one you liked better?
I might go with the purple, because I might wear pinkish purple shoes. But we'll see. what do ya'll thing?

Look 1 one:

Stilife paint (base)

Beautiful Iris (Inner)

Creme De Violet (outer)

Kitschmas pigment (on top and as highlight)

Leisuretime (crease and lower liner)

Look two:

Stilife Paint (base)

Mary Kay Chill it! cream stick eye color in Mint Chill (base)

Shimmermoss (inner) with Meadowland on top of it

Swimming (outer)

little of Luckjy Green in between

Humid in crease and lower liner

Vanilla Pig as highlighter

Ashley, you look good in anything, but I especially like you in the blues and greens......#2 is my pick!

Originally Posted by kerri Ashley, you look good in anything, but I especially like you in the blues and greens......#2 is my pick! Oh you are so sweet!! :icon_love:icon_love

They're both gorgeous, but I've been on a green kick of late so I vote for number 2.

I vote for purple! I've been having a purple week myself. Do you have plans for what you'll wear on lips or cheeks?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I vote for purple! I've been having a purple week myself. Do you have plans for what you'll wear on lips or cheeks? Hmm...no i don't....any suggestions?

GREEN!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I really like both, both green just works for you and makes your eyes even more blue.

Latest posts

Back