Today's haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, I was shopping for work clothes today and had to stop at the MAC counter. Here's what I got:

Eyeshadows: Oceanique, Prose and Fancy

Lustreglasses: Sinnamon, Flusterose

Fluidline: Shade

Now I'm working on placing a Sephora order!

lol!!

nice haul! love oceanique!

let us know what you order from sephora!

Nice haul Nikki. I was at Nordstrom today and I bought these from Mac :icon_love I aslo bought some Mac pigment samples from Ebay
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mac Lucky Green e/s

Mac Guacamole e/s

Mac 168SE blush brush

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul Nikki. I was at Nordstrom today and I bought these from Mac :icon_love I aslo bought some Mac pigment samples from Ebay
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mac Lucky Green e/s

Mac Guacamole e/s

Mac 168SE blush brush

I love the Lucky Green! I'm not quite sure why I passed on it. I just really liked the look of the Shade fluidline with Prose & Fancy. That pink brush is sooooo chic!

Here's my Sephora order:

Nars Blush: Orgasm

Stila Smudge Pots: Brown and Navy

Stila #13 short handle eye liner brush

I just hope it's not hot when they deliver this! If it sits outside I'm afraid the Smudge Pots will melt
frown.gif

Nice haul Nikki & Lilla. I think you will love Sinnamon. Its my fave lustreglass.

I went to Sephora since I got a GC for my bday and got just 2 items since I was in a hurry. I got Urbad Decay e/s Polyester Bride (love shimmery stuff) and Vert. I also got a sample of Stila's Midnight Bloom perfume and I like it. I think I might buy it when I have some spare $$.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Alright, I was shopping for work clothes today and had to stop at the MAC counter. Here's what I got:

I love Shade fluidline! Try using it as a base under Prose & Fancy.

Nice Sephora haul Nikki, Nars blushes are nice
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Here's my Sephora order:
Nars Blush: Orgasm

Stila Smudge Pots: Brown and Navy

Stila #13 short handle eye liner brush

I just hope it's not hot when they deliver this! If it sits outside I'm afraid the Smudge Pots will melt
frown.gif

I love that little pink brush, perfect for my travel need
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I didn't buy it a while back and I was angry at myself for that. I was glad they had some today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul, Nikki and Lilla! And Lilla that brush is so adorable! I have the same one, except I have the regular one.

I am very jealous ladies! Nice hauls. Lilla I want a little pink brush like that!

I'm anxious to compare the Fluidlines to the Smudge Pots. Fluidlines are scarce in my area, and there aren't any Stila counters. So now I have Blacktrack and Shade fluidlines, and the brown and navy smudge pots will be arriving. Woohoo!

Thanks kerri
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerri I am very jealous ladies! Nice hauls. Lilla I want a little pink brush like that!

nice haul with the sephora stuff. i'm definitely a fan of orgasm
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Alright, I was shopping for work clothes today and had to stop at the MAC counter. Here's what I got:

nice haul, i love flusterose,just bought my third one
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nikki-You should join me on the no new makeup for 30 days now that we have both had our hauls! Interested?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Lol Liz...aren't we all?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
haha. yes! but you know how there's a bunch of hype about stuff. this is definitely worth the hype to me.

Latest posts

Back