todays important lesson

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
dont ever loose your checkbook. especially your money market account. promise me YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE YOUR CHECKBOOK!

everythigns ok~ i work at the bank i bank at~ i had everything frozen. but im thinking that they froze my other accounts too...eep. on monday im going to close out that account and open up a new one. but i just memorized that number! its just a big pain in the butt.

That still sucks though. I too work at a bank and that it lucky for me cause I have misplaced my ATM card so many times.

Originally Posted by Marisol That still sucks though. I too work at a bank and that it lucky for me cause I have misplaced my ATM card so many times. i bet your atm department feels the same way about you that ours does about me
wink.gif

a typical phone call at least every other month "hi wendell its anna downstairs" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH YOUR GOD DAMN DEBIT CARD THIS TIME IF YOU TELL ME THE ATM ATE IT SO HELP ME... "wendell ill bring up the paperwork on lunch. i want a new designe this time" oh ok just dont loose this one for at least 3 months okay

Originally Posted by bejb1011 i bet your atm department feels the same way about you that ours does about me
wink.gif

a typical phone call at least every other month "hi wendell its anna downstairs" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH YOUR GOD DAMN DEBIT CARD THIS TIME IF YOU TELL ME THE ATM ATE IT SO HELP ME... "wendell ill bring up the paperwork on lunch. i want a new designe this time" oh ok just dont loose this one for at least 3 months okay

LMAO!! How did you know? I usually start of by saying..."Just remember that I am an employee and a customer so dont yell at me. I lost my card. I think I lost it when i went out last night. Yeah yeah.. I know that I shouldnt carry with me. Lesson learned."
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol LMAO!! How did you know? I usually start of by saying..."Just remember that I am an employee and a customer so dont yell at me. I lost my card. I think I lost it when i went out last night. Yeah yeah.. I know that I shouldnt carry with me. Lesson learned."
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wink.gif
when they said i shouldnt carry it with me i said "THEN WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH IT FRAME IT AND PUT IT ON THE WALL?" at first i remined them to be nice now its just "shut up and process the paperwork"
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 i bet your atm department feels the same way about you that ours does about me
wink.gif

lol
hahaha.gif

Sorry to hear about that,what a hasstle for you.Glad everything os Ok though.

Latest posts

Back