Today's mini Stila haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Stila counter today and I got:

Smudgepots in Brown

Eyeliner Brush #4

AOS eyes #12

I really like the AOS eyes it's perfect for a night look,and it's the first time I got a Smudgepot and it's little weird maybe because it's the first time I use a eyeliner,I use to buy eyepencils!Also I find Smudgepots to be very dry maybe I will have problems with this!!I have to practise a lot with this eyeliner until I get the perfect thin line I want!!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh I love the Smudge Pots! Enjoy your haul! Thanks Charmaine!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yay! i like the AOSs! Liz what AOSs do you have?I want to buy more!What's your favourite?

Originally Posted by Sophia Liz what AOSs do you have?I want to buy more!What's your favourite? i have all of the light, champagne colored ones. i think they're #4, 7, 10, 12, and the charcoal #13

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh I love the Smudge Pots! Enjoy your haul! Do you find the Smudge Pots to be more difficult to work with than Fluidlines? My Smudge Pots seem to be drier. They're kind of a paste whereas the Fluidlines are more like a gel. I have brown and navy and they're both like that.

Originally Posted by Trisha great haul Sophia, yes Smudgepots are drier than Fluidlines but they have longer staying power IMO.
I have about 9 of the AOS eyes Sophia, when i do the pics of the skinfinishes i will also take pics of the AOS Eyes for you x

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh Thanks Trisha!!Which one of the AOS is you're favourite?

Originally Posted by Sophia Also I find Smudgepots to be very dry maybe I will have problems with this!!I have to practise a lot with this eyeliner until I get the perfect thin line I want!!! The smudgepots are a bit drier than other gel-liners on the market, but as Trisha said this makes them stay put longer. I have black, gray, and brown and they are all quite creamy compared to the navy, plum and emerald ones I've seen.
As for the AOS I have *6,*9, and *12. I find them much easier to apply than any loose shadow product I've had before, I like to put them on with the #9 blender brush so that I don't pick up too much colour.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't think they're more difficult to deal with, they are both easy to apply. But the Smudge Pot I have are a little more dry, and you're right the Fluidlines are more like a gel. I like them both. I think I just need to play with them more. I really love the navy one.

I think the Fluidliners are way more creamy and more prone to "move" than Smudge Pots, which are more powdery-ish. I have a gray Smudge Pot from back when they came out, and I've found that it has much better consistency than the newer ones.

Latest posts

Back