Today's Pic, give us your caption II

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) That is soo cool! Oh Oklahoma ? Oh you need ot visit some other places if you come back...NY or CA my hostmum took me a lot of places. I´ve been to Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio (soo beautiful!), some lil town in Texas (I think it was Sherman,Tx) and some little town in arkensas and Nashville and Graceland (although I didn´t go inside).and hey,I´ve been to Ny...*lol* ok it was just the airport (JFK) and I got lost 3 times.

but I´d love to go to NYC for real, CA, FL and....the MALL OF AMERICA!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Gosh, I am very sure you won't have any trouble finding an US man. YOu are very beautiful and being from a different country takes an extra attention
wink.gif
thanks babe! US men are the best (although 2 of them broke my heart. nevermind)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When will you make another trip over here again. Wouldn't that be so cool to meet people from Mut when you come to visit or even live
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks babe! US men are the best (although 2 of them broke my heart. nevermind)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla When will you make another trip over here again. Wouldn't that be so cool to meet people from Mut when you come to visit or even live
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I actually thought about that! I´ll be coming to Oklahoma again in febuary next year (for 2-3 weeks). but I guess there is nobody from OK on here
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

I actually thought about that! I´ll be coming to Oklahoma again in febuary next year (for 2-3 weeks). but I guess there is nobody from OK on here
icon_neutral.gif

Not us, California here
wink.gif
Newport Beach

You never know, I am sure we'll have more member by then and may some from OK
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I actually thought about that! I´ll be coming to Oklahoma again in febuary next year (for 2-3 weeks). but I guess there is nobody from OK on here
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Not us, California here
wink.gif
Newport Beach Oh I bet it´s a cool place. and the SUN!! I´m so jealous. I´d like to live there too

"And I'm too sexy for your party

Too sexy for your party

No way I'm disco dancing"

Originally Posted by charms23 LOL! I like that one! I immediately thought of that song when I saw the pic.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Way too funny
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol "And I'm too sexy for your partyToo sexy for your party

No way I'm disco dancing"

Originally Posted by lilla What's up with the pinky?
icon_eek.gif
I'm a lean, mean, sex machine, and that be the way it tis!
Anybody know what movie that's from?

gosh! it is at the tip of my tonge!!!

Originally Posted by stacie0129 I'm a lean, mean, sex machine, and that be the way it tis!

I have but I can't remember. I asked my hubby who is doing his assignment and she said he remembers it but where doesn't know
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Hm..I've never heard that before. Funny, though!

Originally Posted by stacie0129 I'm a lean, mean, sex machine, and that be the way it tis!

Just one of the guys?

Originally Posted by Marisol Just one of the guys? omg I love your avatar! That is hilarious.
Yes it's from Just one of the guys, good job!!!

Originally Posted by stacie0129 omg I love your avatar! That is hilarious.
Yes it's from Just one of the guys, good job!!!

Thanks!

Back