Today's Pic, give us your caption II

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today's Pic, give us your caption!

DSC05107.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Today's Pic, give us your caption!
DSC05107.jpg

My daughter's responce"mommy a monster",,my sentiments exactly
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I have no idea what to say to this.
tongue.gif
me neither. but the other girls are have funnier things to say than me anyway
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

me neither. but the other girls are have funnier things to say than me anyway
biggrin.gif

aww come, maybe say something in Austrian?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) aww come, maybe say something in Austrian? you mean in German *lol*. would anybody understand?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh oops, do you speak german? sorry
wink.gif
no problem!I guess Austria is not important enough to have it´s own language.

I can teach you guys a German word for the guy on the pic (it´s hard to pronounce though if you don´t actually hear someone say it)

" Schluckspecht"..means "a guy who likes to drink a lot" (it´s a slang word though)

no problem!I guess Austria is not important enough to have it´s own language.

I can teach you guys a German word for the guy on the pic (it´s hard to pronounce though if you don´t actually hear someone say it)

" Schluckspecht"..means "a guy who likes to drink a lot" (it´s a slang word though)

Oh how cool! Its almost like "Suspect" but with a little SCHLA in the beginning
SO what language does Arnold Schwarzenegger speak? I see he is from Thal

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh how cool! Its almost like "Suspect" but with a little SCHLA in the beginning
SO what language does Arnold Schwarzenegger speak? I see he is from Thal

yeah it does sound a little like suspect. maybe this helps: "shluukshpacht" (my try to type the letters in a way that explain the pronunciation better)
Arnie speaks German too (with a very,very strong austrian accent. waaay more noticeable than mine since I live in Vienna now which is more "cosmopolitan" than the rest of the country) to us austrians it sounds like he lived in the smallest community ever somewhere in the woods *lol*. guess he´s a redneck..that would be how you guys call it, right?

and when he talks english it´s even funnier cause,woah, he has such an accent! you´d think he would sound better after having lived in the US for so long. he should really pay someone to teach him how to get rid of his accent
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah it does sound a little like suspect. maybe this helps: "shluukshpacht" (my try to type the letters in a way that explain the pronunciation better)
Arnie speaks German too (with a very,very strong austrian accent. waaay more noticeable than mine since I live in Vienna now which is more "cosmopolitan" than the rest of the country) to us austrians it sounds like he lived in the smallest community ever somewhere in the woods *lol*. guess he´s a redneck..that would be how you guys call it, right?

and when he talks english it´s even funnier cause,woah, he has such an accent! you´d think he would sound better after having lived in the US for so long. he should really pay someone to teach him how to get rid of his accent
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yep, REDNECK is the right word! Yes I know what you mean by cosmopolitain. Reija comes from Helsinki and she speaks excellent American English Many younger ones speak very good English with little accent. Most are British english there and not American.
Veinna is beautiful, I have been there

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, REDNECK is the right word! Yes I know what you mean by cosmopolitain. Reija comes from Helsinki and she speaks excellent American English Many younger ones speak very good English with little accent. Most are British english there and not American.
Veinna is beautiful, I have been there

I didn´t know you´ve been to Vienna-how cool!yeah they teach us British english in school here too. I always hated it cause it sounded boring to me *lol*. USA rules!!!
icon_cool.gif

I didn´t know you´ve been to Vienna-how cool!yeah they teach us British english in school here too. I always hated it cause it sounded boring to me *lol*. USA rules!!!
icon_cool.gif

Yes, I have been there but maybe you weren't born yet LOL. I went when I was 15 years old with my grandma. She took me on a whirlwind tour of Europe from the UK to the tip of Italy, we visited many countries. Was so fun and different.
Oh so USA english is not boring....?

Many young American guys would kill for an Austrian girl! I can tell you that

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes, I have been there but maybe you weren't born yet LOL. I went when I was 15 years old with my grandma. She took me on a whirlwind tour of Europe from the UK to the tip of Italy, we visited many countries. Was so fun and different.
Oh so USA english is not boring....?

Many young American guys would kill for an Austrian girl! I can tell you that

yes, USA-english is definitely cool. everybody over here thinks that and everybody wants to go over there or move there for good. I love all those slang words (I think getto booty is the funniest of all slang words *lol*)
well I´ve been to Oklahoma 2 times to visit my hostfamily and before that I spent 6 months there as an exchange student (guess I mentioned that before) and I lived in a pretty small town. most guys saw me as "exotic", it was pretty funny. I was only known as "the blonde foreign chick". it was kinda cool to be a little "special"..oh how I miss that!

and hey, I would kill for an American guy!! I´m just naturally attracted to them I guess and I think the accent is sexy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What's up with the pinky?
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Today's Pic, give us your caption!
DSC05107.jpg

yes, USA-english is definitely cool. everybody over here thinks that and everybody wants to go over there or move there for good. I love all those slang words (I think getto booty is the funniest of all slang words *lol*)
well I´ve been to Oklahoma 2 times to visit my hostfamily and before that I spent 6 months there as an exchange student (guess I mentioned that before) and I lived in a pretty small town. most guys saw me as "exotic", it was pretty funny. I was only known as "the blonde foreign chick". it was kinda cool to be a little "special"..oh how I miss that!

and hey, I would kill for an American guy!! I´m just naturally attracted to them I guess and I think the accent is sexy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is soo cool! Oh Oklahoma ? Oh you need ot visit some other places if you come back...NY or CA

Gosh, I am very sure you won't have any trouble finding an US man. YOu are very beautiful and being from a different country takes an extra attention
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle yes, USA-english is definitely cool. everybody over here thinks that and everybody wants to go over there or move there for good. I love all those slang words (I think getto booty is the funniest of all slang words *lol*)

icon_cheesygrin.gif

I know, Oklahoma?!!! Nyc, San Fransisco, LA and even Seattle or Chicago. Has to be more fun
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) That is soo cool! Oh Oklahoma ? Oh you need ot visit some other places if you come back...NY or CA

Originally Posted by lilla

Gosh, I am very sure you won't have any trouble finding an US man. YOu are very beautiful and being from a different country takes an extra attention
wink.gif

Excactly my point!
smile.gif
She is very pretty and can communcate very well in English. Will have no probs at all

Latest posts

Back