Today's Pic, give us your caption

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hahahaha.jpg

Originally Posted by Amethyst "Dude, those brownies went, like, right to my head!"
icon_lol.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL, my thoughts exactly!!

hahahaha.jpg

"Hehe...whoa what did you put in my drink?" "Woo-hoo, I got em both wasted...I'm such a faghag!"

"Someone's got their hand on my ass-and I think it's the chick! Hehe...hehehehe"

Hey, we'll take another shot of Tequila ~ and another round for the bar too! Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
hahahaha.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
hahahaha.jpg
guy on the right:"yes i'm finally gonna get some! And 2 for 1!! I know it was my pimped out hair"

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
hahahaha.jpg
Joey ,i mean Joellen finally got her surgery done,whoo hoo.

You guys are making me roll...

Originally Posted by charms23 Guy wearing blue shirt: "Oh yeah...I knew slipping those two some dope was the right thing to do. Now I'm the best looking one in the picture! Bwahahahaha!!!"

oh now I get the game-I didn´t know what caption means
icon_redface.gif

too bad I´m not creative enough to find one myself. but you guys are freaking HILARIOUS!!!!

I know, they are killing me
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh now I get the game-I didn´t know what caption means
icon_redface.gif
too bad I´m not creative enough to find one myself. but you guys are freaking HILARIOUS!!!!

Where in the world does he get them?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Yeah Tony should put up another funny picture! I like this.

Originally Posted by Arielle

oh now I get the game-I didn´t know what caption means
icon_redface.gif

LOL! I love doing this pics like this, lets keep these type up! I'll find some more in a bit

cool deal
icon_smile.gif
I get some really jokes and funny cartoons too. Do you think I can post them some other day?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! I love doing this pics like this, lets keep these type up! I'll find some more in a bit

Originally Posted by lilla

cool deal
icon_smile.gif
I get some really jokes and funny cartoons too. Do you think I can post them some other day?

Absolutely! Go for it! If the are SEX related, pop them into the SEX forum. Remember, with email ones, you will have to "save the pics" then upload them like you do FOTDS

Latest posts

Back