Todays thrift shop scores

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I got a pair of brand new Havaianas Trekkers in white for 1.00

Black, tan and beige striped sleeveless top for .63

Huge longchamp lookalike tote for 1.00 (this will be used for groceries etc.)

I love it when I find bargains.

DH calls me the cheap Queen, I love thrifting, its like a hunt for me. I guess we are lucky that we have so many here, but my favorites are Hospice and Sunshine.

Tampa Bay area of FL, home of the Buccaneers, sorry I just had to put that in. hehe

COOL I'm due to make the rounds again, could use a couple new tops and maby a jeans shirt...

ummmm i just found lei jeans in tj maxx for 12 bucks,love bargains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I havent been to a thrift shop in a while but there are awesome ones in the city!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

that's great that you found something you like for a cheap price.=D bargains are awesome!!=)

haven't been to thrift shops for a long time. use to go to Savers, pretty good thrift shop. (~sale on labor day)

Great finds!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I miss the days when I used to thrift shop... The only decent place to do it is in Portland (45 min. drive) or Seattle (2 hour drive) and I don't get out of town much! Bummer...

Great stuff! I haven't been in a while and have found some amazing things like my Diane von Furstenberg dress and Byblos purse.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 ummmm i just found lei jeans in tj maxx for 12 bucks,love bargains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I havent been to a thrift shop in a while but there are awesome ones in the city!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love TJ Maxx...I can find lots of stuff there, like A&F and Express, and cute shoes from nice brands. They also get Dooneys a lot, and I want one:icon_love

I love sales and bargains!! I used to always check out those stores... now there really aren't any near by... gonna have to make a pit stop soon
wink.gif
Nice haul Kat!
claps.gif

I really love cheap stuff and I really love vintage stuff, but when I find something that is cheap and vintage I'm in heaven
icon_razz.gif

try looking through the LA phone book. i'm sure they would have a ton of thrift stores down there

oh this is awsome, and i thought i was the only one on here who thrifted.

ive been going thrifting this week for summer type clothes. and ive found lots of cool stuff. its so awsome when you find stuff. ive gotten like a dress, some nifty jewlery, an awsome 50s black clutch, a few shirts and some skirts.

next week i gotta go through the antique stores in town to find some other stuff.

it so helps when your obsessed with clothes from the 50s to some of the 70s.

Bravo! I have found sewing machines in excellent working condition for $15.00 at thrift shops. I usually look for housewares (punch bowls for $5), books .25, handbags, and of course furniture. I foam fill the chair seats and make slipcovers. I did my whole patio set this way. It started out as a bunch of mismatched pieces, but now, Martha Stewart would be proud.

Latest posts

Back