Toe nail help

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
Where do you go to get your toe nails checked out? Like a dermatologist? or a doctor???

Mine are really brittle and get these dry white patches on them. Is it from a vitamin deficiency or something?

Reaction score
calcium deficiency. I get them too when I don't take my calcium for a month or so, and new ones stop appearing the moment I am back to taking calcium. :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by destiny calcium deficiency. I get them too when I don't take my calcium for a month or so, and new ones stop appearing the moment I am back to taking calcium. :icon_love I've heard this too - try a coral calcium supplement or drinking more milk!

Reaction score
we might need pics of your toenails

Originally Posted by Liz

Where do you go to get your toe nails checked out? Like a dermatologist? or a doctor???
Mine are really brittle and get these dry white patches on them. Is it from a vitamin deficiency or something?

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) we might need pics of your toenails
hahahaha... ewww. no. lol

Reaction score
You'd go to a podiatrist....

Originally Posted by Liz Where do you go to get your toe nails checked out? Like a dermatologist? or a doctor???

Reaction score
you might want to try a vitamin supplement. gnc makes a great hair, skin and nail formula that may help over time.

Latest posts