Toes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say do whatever floats your boat. I have had my tootsies french, red, black (yes black), purple, turquoise, green, glitter---whatever

right now i have some almost trasparent peralized white... don't know the name of it...

dentaldee toe is awesome! *envy*
2.gif

I usually have a french pedi, hot pink, or a reverse french in different colors. I LOVE that look, Dee! I almost bought a neon green today to do something similar. I bought a neon pink instead and now i wanna go back to get the green after seeing that.

Here's what my toes looked like last month. Please excuse my big Flintstone toes. They look like snake heads.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I usually have a french pedi, hot pink, or a reverse french in different colors. I LOVE that look, Dee! I almost bought a neon green today to do something similar. I bought a neon pink instead and now i wanna go back to get the green after seeing that.
Here's what my toes looked like last month. Please excuse my big Flintstone toes. They look like snake heads.

cool........did you do that yourself? if so...how?

I like pinks and reds and corals for your toes. I'm not a fan of bright colors or pastels even in the summer.

Originally Posted by marshall1704 I love bright colors like bright oranges and pinks!! Ditto. Throw bright reds in there too!

Originally Posted by dentaldee cool........did you do that yourself? if so...how? No, I had them done in a salon. I wish I could do that myself.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I usually have a french pedi, hot pink, or a reverse french in different colors. I LOVE that look, Dee! I almost bought a neon green today to do something similar. I bought a neon pink instead and now i wanna go back to get the green after seeing that.

Lisa, that looks gorgeous!

im into the black polish and i love reds that are deep in color too

Latest posts

Back