Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked when i watched Entertainment Tonight and saw that TC and KH are now an item. If i believed love was blind between the two of them i could accept it no problem, but TC disgusts me because he had tried and failed to have 2 relationships with 2 beautiful women. Nichole and Penelope, and yet he was unable to keep them or maintain a relationship with them.It seems to me TC has chosen a young girl (KH) and not a woman his own age, so that he can control her for the time being.(Tom is renowned for being a control freak and has imposed strict privacy policy's on both his exe's. KH will mature into a fully grown woman (with a mind of her own) and will probably leave TC eventually.This get together between the two of them reeks of desperation.Tom Cruise what have you done now?!

PS, i am all for love,no matter how where or why,but i bet Nichole and Penelope are embarrassed by tom's behaviour.

PS, According to Now magazine Kate Homes said she will be a virgin until her wedding day, so i guess the 2,000 a night suite they shared,they slept in seperate beds.

Originally Posted by envymi Hollywood is full of Unreal People. Believe me...I dated a few of them
icon_mad.gif
Would we know of any of them!!

Originally Posted by Laura Would we know of any of them!! I know! Inquiring minds wanna know.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Me too, me too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I know! Inquiring minds wanna know.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Would we know of any of them!! Sorry, I don't kiss and tell
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Sorry, I don't kiss and tell
icon_neutral.gif
Awww fine! How about a hint then!?! LOL And if we guess, then it's not like you actually TOLD us! LOL
tongue.gif

Back