Tom & Katie...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
.... are engaged if the rumours are true!

These 2 are really starting to bore me though!

I´m not surprised they got engaged so early, I´m sure the engagement time is gonna be short too. I heard Katie wants to save her virginity for marriage-I´d imagine that would be soo hard when your dating, hello... TOM CRUISE! :icon_love

anyways, I don´t like her. I was annoyed by her on Dawson´s creek b/c god, that girl talked so much (ok I just didn´t like her role), she was better off playing a witchy character like on "the gift". she´s like candy: at first it´s sweet but then when you had too much it´s so sweet it makes you wanna puke
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m not surprised they got engaged so early, I´m sure the engagement time is gonna be short too. I heard Katie wants to save her virginity for marriage-I´d imagine that would be soo hard when your dating, hello... TOM CRUISE! :icon_love
anyways, I don´t like her. I was annoyed by her on Dawson´s creek b/c god, that girl talked so much (ok I just didn´t like her role), she was better off playing a witchy character like on "the gift". she´s like candy: at first it´s sweet but then when you had too much it´s so sweet it makes you wanna puke
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I don't think its a rumor anymore; it was announced on CNN with Katie saying that she was 'so happy' about it with a big dopey smile. I think she is really pretty, but I hated her on Dawson's Creek. Actually, I hated that entire show. I have never met a teenager that talked like that...period. I heard she is converting to Scientology, which I don't know much about, except that they believe their bodies are inhabited by aliens that control them (something like that)

It's not a rumor. It was announced on CNN.com.

The whole thing is just silly and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stunt to get more people to see their movies.

Originally Posted by Arielle she´s like candy: at first it´s sweet but then when you had too much it´s so sweet it makes you wanna puke
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL!! great analogy!!

Originally Posted by Arielle anyways, I don´t like her. I was annoyed by her on Dawson´s creek b/c god, that girl talked so much (ok I just didn´t like her role), she was better off playing a witchy character like on "the gift". she´s like candy: at first it´s sweet but then when you had too much it´s so sweet it makes you wanna puke
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I dont like her at all, she is so annoying... at the begining I was indifferent, now the more I see the sicker of her I get, especially when she is going on and on about how great tom cruise is and how great kisser he is, etc, etc... enough!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I dont like her at all, she is so annoying... at the begining I was indifferent, now the more I see the sicker of her I get, especially when she is going on and on about how great tom cruise is and how great kisser he is, etc, etc... enough!
icon_evil.gif
she said Tom is a great kisser-I knew it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
anyway, that´s something you should keep to yourself. Their smiley faces make me sick, good for them if they´re really happy, but do they have to rub it into everybody´s face-on national TV?

Originally Posted by Arielle she said Tom is a great kisser-I knew it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
anyway, that´s something you should keep to yourself. Their smiley faces make me sick, good for them if they´re really happy, but do they have to rub it into everybody´s face-on national TV?

I agree!There was a picture of her in a magazine showing the effects of their snogging marathon - horrible rash-like look around her mouth - not attractive at all!!!

Originally Posted by Bhav I agree!There was a picture of her in a magazine showing the effects of their snogging marathon - horrible rash-like look around her mouth - not attractive at all!!!

yeah I saw that too. god, what did Tom do to that innocent girl
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav I agree!There was a picture of her in a magazine showing the effects of their snogging marathon - horrible rash-like look around her mouth - not attractive at all!!!

oh god i thought that was herpes
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 oh god i thought that was herpes
icon_eek.gif
Nope! It was from the snog-fest, apparently!!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 oh god i thought that was herpes
icon_eek.gif
LMAO!!! Thats what it looked like to me too!!! I've seen 'beard burn" and it's not like that!!! LOL I think the one thing that pushed it over the edge was that whole Scientology thing.... I think anyone willing to do that - he would marry in a second!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think anyone willing to do that - he would marry in a second!
icon_rolleyes.gif
*LOL* you could be right with that. I didn´t know she´d be stupid enough to do that. I mean, I LOVE Tom, I´ve always loved him, but there is no way I could do that for a guy

Originally Posted by Charmaine Usually when celebrities are serious about something or they really mean it, the last thing they usually do is scream it from the rooftops.
icon_rolleyes.gif
EXACTLY what i was thinking Charmaine.. You hit the nail on the head. I'm giving this relationship 12months MAXIMUM.

I actually saw Tom Cruise the one time I visited NYC. He's actually strange-looking. Short and his head is really big. When you see him among other actors in a movie, he looks normal height because he stands on a platform. So...she can have him.

Everyday the saga gets weirder and more bizarre. I just don't buy it..far be it from me to comment on celebs "true love" but this relationship seems fake and is being shoved down our throats. Something does not seem right. Publicity stunt or something along those lines. Go away TomKat!

I've just about had it with these two. Fine, we get it, they LOVE each other. Real love isn't something that should be so over-exposed, for lack of a better word. Who does this? Come on.....it's all over every news channel. If only these news channels would focus on world hunger like they do celebrities. Maybe then we wouldn't have so many children going to bed hungry each night.

Again, I applaud their PR people for a job well done. I hope they get a huge bonus this year.

Back