Tomato red lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a red lippy that doesn't give a oh-my-god-she-looks-like-a clown impression, one that's orange based because pink ones just make me look like a idiot. lol. I'm thinking maybe a blood red sorta color, could anyone give me any suggestions? (The brands I have access to are Chanel, EL, Clarins, Clinique, Urbay decay, benefit, loreal, 17, no 7, collection 2000, wet n wild, prestige, rimmel, maybelline, barry m, gosh, YSL, Elizabeth Arden, Sheshiedo, Lancome, Guerlain. But if there's any suggestions of other brands, please tell me too, then I can go check them out the next time I'm in London.)
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the help!

Love Susanx
glasses.gif

milani makes a great red lip pencil called bon fire. it's inexpensive too.

I would love to be able to wear a tomato red, but I just look clownish. My skin tone does not wash well with it. I gotta go toward the cooler reds otherwise I'm not looking too good.

But the other ladies have suggested some colors, both of which I tried, and probably would be good for you.

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'oreal has one called British Red I was thinking the same one... Colour Riche.. Can't remember the number but I have one in my makeup kit...

there are the new mac matte lipstsicks coming out on thursday that have a lot of reddish tones

Latest posts

Back