Tommorow Is The Big Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I MOVE TOMMOROW! AHHHHH!! I'm totally freaking out. Ikea was out of my couch I have to go back tommrow. I've still got stuff to put in boxes. Im exausted. I'm going to be alone for the first time in a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time. The time I spent alone was so breif I dont even count it. I'll be wth out internet untill wednesday. Unless I can much off my neighbors....AHHHH..!!!!

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to hear all about your first night in your new place.
biggrin.gif
ahhh! im scared and excited. part of me wants evil one to stay with me part of me doesnt. soon as all my furniture arrives im taking pics and ill post. !!!!!

monday i move in tuesday i unpack some then go downtown with my dad wednesday cable guy comes and i unpack thursday...maybe thursday ill be totally moved in and unpacked and i can take pics....no ill wait untill all my furniture comes.

Moving always sucks...even under the best of circumstances. Good luck! Hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Moving is always tough. Hoping things work out exactly as you want them too.

I will be moving later this month too, so I know the feeling. Taking care of all the things can be so stressful. Good luck to you!

Latest posts

Back