Tomorrow is the MTV Movie Awards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jimmy Fallon is hosting it and I simply adore him. I hope that it will be a good award show!

I know who won cause I accidentaly read it in an article on Yahoo. I think they are the cutest on screen couple.. love The Notebook.

I love Jimmy Fallon he is so adorable and funny.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine He is...but ugh!!! I'm getting tired of Tom and Katie. Tom used to be so hot, but now he's just cheesy. And I liked Katie back in her Dawson's Creek days but now she irritates me, especially when she did that weird thing after Tom's montage.

I know they are both really cheezY,Either they are having too much fun in the bedroom or they are full of pooh,lol
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL! Yeah I think it's totally a publicity stunt, they're using all their acting "skills" on this one. Oh wow, I totally sound like a biatch.
icon_confused.gif
Charmaine you are far from ever being a biatch,lol

Originally Posted by Charmaine Lol! Thanks Gwen, I feel better now
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You got it doll!

I just finished watching the award show and here are my thoughts on it:

I was so glad for Napoleon Dynamite. I :icon_love that movie.

Best Kiss - OMG! That was awesome. Ryan Gosling is hot.

Rachel McAdams - love the line about Canadian girls!

Lindsay Lohan - uuuggghhh!

Breakfast Club - I can't believe it has been 20 yrs. Too bad that Judd Nelson and Emilio Estevez didn't show up. Michael Anthony Hall said that they were in Africa with Dave Chapelle. LOL

Jimmy Fallon - funny host. Loved how he ripped on Paris Hilton.

Mariah Carey - amazing singer (must buy her CD)

Tom & Katie - I am so over them

Dakota Fanning - cutest child actor ever!

Vince Vaungh and Owen Wilson - LMAO

And did I mention Lindsay Lohan - uuuggghhh!

geeze. how many times did mean girls win something????

i LOVE the notebook!!! it is such a great movie!

OMG guys don´t get me started on the Noteback. this is the sadest movie EVER: I watched this with 7 other people and I cried after the first 10min when the guy and the girl were dancing on the streets (i know, that wasn´t the sadest scene) dunno how many tissues I used up during that movie. I don´t think I can ever handle to watch it again.
icon_cry.gif

btw, TOM what r u doing???
icon_eek.gif

he used to be the sexiest man alive for me (ok right after Paul Walker) but know that he´s acting like a teenager with goody-good Katie Holmes he´s just annoying.

damn I couldn´t watch the avards, MTV is the only channel we don´t have in my dorm.

everytime i watch that movie, i'm like "i want a love like that!!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
"

yeah, the tom and katie thing is weird. it's just too over the top. i wonder how it was with nicole kidman there also????

Originally Posted by Liz everytime i watch that movie, i'm like "i want a love like that!!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
"
yeah, the tom and katie thing is weird. it's just too over the top. i wonder how it was with nicole kidman there also????

aw but Liz at least you´ve got a boyfriend!when I watched this I was over in the US and it was 2 days before I had to leave (and I had to leave the biggest love in my life so far too!) it was like the story in notebook was about me and him (only the guy in notebook was more committed to his love for the girl than my guy
frown.gif
)

Nicole Kidman should be over tom by now I hope, although he is one sexy man! but at least now she can wear high heels again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back