Tongue Piercings?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been considering having my tongue pierced for a while now but not knowing anyone whose had it done personally I have a few questions?

How much does it hurt?

Is it easy to look after?

Any bad experiences?

Thanks! xxxx

i've gotten in done twice because the first one closed up when i took out my ring for only like an hour! both times it didn't hurt too much. you just have to clean it since it's your mouth and you can get bacteria and stuff in there.

I wanted to get it done but the guy said he couldnt do it cause my tongue has like a thread of skin that is attached,its not gross,i swear it only sounds that way and no body ever notices it.If i didnt have that i would get it done.
smile.gif

I've never had one... can't say that I want one. I think it would annoy the crap outta me, and I'd end up cracking my teeth on it. It's ok on other people, but it just doens't do anything for me...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never had one... can't say that I want one. I think it would annoy the crap outta me, and I'd end up cracking my teeth on it. It's ok on other people, but it just doens't do anything for me...
icon_wink.gif
Is people chipping their teeth a common thing then?

My friend back in highschool got in done,and then it was real popular,Well what end up happening is she wind up swallowing the ball.Then she had to take it out cause of her mom and then got it repierced,she was some brave cookie!
icon_eek.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell Is people chipping their teeth a common thing then? I know a bunch of people that acidentally bit down on it - cracking teeth... and I've spent enough time at the dentist, thank you very much! lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I know a bunch of people that acidentally bit down on it - cracking teeth... and I've spent enough time at the dentist, thank you very much! lol
ummmm,maybe this isnt for me!!!
icon_eek.gif
I like my teeth whole,thank you very much,lo
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Doesn't do anything for me either, Janelle....That's gross!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never had one... can't say that I want one. I think it would annoy the crap outta me, and I'd end up cracking my teeth on it. It's ok on other people, but it just doens't do anything for me...
icon_wink.gif

I am 30 now, but for my 23rd birthday I got my tongue pireced. The piercing didn't hurt, since there are no nerve endings in the center of your tongue. What hurts is after when your tongue swells and getting used to the bottom ball in your mouth feels like a sore throat for a few days. Think of the soreness when you have a thermomoter under your tongue and it presses too hard. I never had any problems with mine, but at 26 I got sick of it and took out the piercing. I updated my look from college rocker chick to classic beauty, so it didn't work for me anymore.

Latest posts

Back